Chapter 3

"Valentine's Day"

_---♡---_

4 years passed, Mirae is now in the 2nd grade. She still didn't give up on Jisoo. She eagerly wanted to be friends with him or at least wanted him to have a small conversation with her. But, as always... The boy would just stay silent and not even looking at her in the eyes.

It is now Valentine's day, Every year Mirae would give Jisoo a little note with some chocolates. But every time she would, she would always see the gift that she made for him ended up in the trash bin. Ouch.

Mirae is now making another note for him along with another box of chocolates. Even though he would throw away the gifts countless times. She still didn't want to give up.

"Yah! I'm now finished Kwannie!" She excitedly told her best friend with a bright smile.

"Is that so? Can I see?~" The little boy was about to look at the note when his hand suddenly got slapped making him pout.

"Ah! Mirae that hurted..." Seungkwan looked at his hand with a pout as Mirae crosses her arms.

"You aren't Jisoo! Only Jisoo can read this!" The little girl packs her gifts and stood up.

"You're going to give that already?" The boy frowned as the little girl just nodded and walked her way to the door.

"Yahh! Good luck!" Seungkwan shouted making the little girl look back at him and smiled.

---♡---

Mirae is now going around her school trying to find Jisoo. She started to give up when he saw a little boy sitting on the stairs alone. She squinted her eyes and realized it was Jisoo.

She smiled to herself. She got enough courage and marched over to the small boy who was drawing on his little notebook.

Jisoo looked up at the small box of chocolates knowing who it was, he didn't look up to see the person's eyes.

"J-Jisoo-ah... Happy Valentine's day!" Mirae stuttered while nervously waiting for his answer.

Silence filled the air.

Mirae looked over to his side to see a bunch of chocolates and gifts. She frowned and looked at her gift.

'Wow... Jisoo has a lot of gifts... They look expensive too! Looks like they put a lot of effort into it... While mine, it's just plain chocolates.'

Jisoo continued drawing as Mirae forces a small smile.

"I'll place it here then... I-I hope you will enjoy it!" She slowly places her gift for Jisoo beside him along with the other gifts his has and walked away.

The little girl looked back at him one last time before sighing.

"U-Uhm... Mirae?" Mirae looked up to see one of her friends and also one of Jisoo's best friends Mingyu.

"Oh! Mingyu? Hello!" She smiled at the taller as he nervously rubbed his nape with his other hand on his back.

"Do you- Do you uhm... Can I talk to you?" The taller stuterred making Mirae smile and nod.

"Of course!"

Mingyu suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the back of the school. Which is where the small garden is located. He awkardly stood there feeling uneasy making the little girl frown.

"Is everything alright Mingyu?" Mirae asks.

Mingyu closes his eyes and huffed. As Mirae was about to say something. He pulled pulled out a small rose with a small pink teddy bear.

"I-I Like you Mirae!" Mingyu said with his eyes shut from shyness.

Mirae smiled and slowly grabbed the gifts. And hugged Mingyu making the boy stood there, in shock. Not knowing someone was watching them from a far.

---♡---

Jisoo looked at Mirae's gift with no emotions in his eyes. He stood there staring at it. He scoffed and slowly letting go of it as it falls down on the trash bin. He then
walks away like nothing happened.

"Note:

Happy Valentine's day Jisoo!
I wish you would accept me as you friend. Please talk to me~ As you may know! I like you a lot hehe... I hope you like the chocolates though! Appa brought it for me as I requested for it! Hehe! Please smile! I really want to know how handsome you are when you smile!

-Love, Mirae! 💙"