Epilogue

[Jungkook]

Two amazing years since we got back together. I still can't believe that this beautiful man is my boyfriend. well soon to be fiancee if he says yes. I love him so much and I think he loves me the same and I rlly hope this goes according to plan. am taking him out on a date. and then I will ask him. I am not making it anything fancy just casual. but beautiful like him. I rlly am whipped.

"rdy?" I asked him trying to keep calm. ya lets go. he was dressed in a simple outfit but my heart was bout to burst. I feel like I keep falling for him harder every time I look at him. I mean anybody would. he is the worlds most handsome man after all. ugh, he is making me go insane. "kookie u there?" he called me kookie. "koooook" he shook me and I snapped out of my thoughts. "ya," I asked blankly. "are u feeling ok. maybe we shd cancel u shd rest" cancel. no. never. "am absolutely fine let's go" I took his hand and dragged him out

"How far is it?" he asked again "be patient," I told him still covering his eyes. we walked for a few more minutes and then we were there. "ready" I whispered in his ears and he nodded. So I uncovered his eyes. and looked at him. he was in aww. he looked so cute at the moment. 

"u did this," he asked still surprised

"u did this," he asked still surprised. "anything for u?" I said with a smile and he smiled back then my heart bursted. "it's not much but I tried," I said biting my lip to stop from smiling but I couldn't help it. "this is beautiful," he said. not more beautiful than u I said to myself. 

We had dinner and now was the time. I had to ask him. but I was too nervous. so I got an idea. "let's go for a walk." wee both went to the shoreline and started to walk. then I looked up and the sky was filled with stars. "look" I pointed at the brightest star but it's not true cause the brightest one was ryt next to me. a few years ago I would have thought this was so cheesy and gross but he changed me completely. he started to take pictures and I decided to do it. but I was still nervous so I got another idea. 

he turned around and he looked down at me and then what I wrote on the sand. 

and then he looked at me and then the sign and I was literally sweating

and then he looked at me and then the sign and I was literally sweating. "will u?" I asked shakily. "yes," he said in a soft voice. idk what the feeling was but it was amazing. I slipped the ring onto his finger and I stood up and kissed him. tears were flowing down both our faces. then I finally I kissed him. for a while, we just stood there staring at the ocean. the only sound heard was of the waves. the moment was beautiful.