7.) Uh...So...Um..Ya...

X Alexander P.O.V. X

    Alexander watched his anxious pets as they followed Charles into the empty apartments living room. "Where is your master Charles, if you don't mind me asking?"

    "Of course not sir,  he is at work but he called to let me know about your visit. " He replied. Nodding, Alexander sat down onto the plush couch. 

    "Well Charles what do you know about mates? " He asked. His pets sat down beside him. 

    "Okay well it's rare to have a mate from a different type,  usually it's wolf to Wolf or cat to cat.  In your case you have an exception to that. It's not a bad thing it's just different. Uh... So... As far as the process goes it will be different usually the two weres will meet each other and then their 'Animal Spirits' talk to them. They usually tell them to claim them or they just yell. Claiming is a bit odd. You let your inner Animal take over and you have to bite each other.  The bond is then formed and you will be able to read eachothers thoughts and you'll be able to know if the other is hurt.  Next is mating. Uh... So... Um...  Ya...  I think you guys can figure that out." Charles stated while rubbing his neck.  "I hope that helps, that's all I know." 

     "Thank you Charles," Alexander said as he stood. "I will probably have more questions later on, so I will leave my number. " He walked to the door with his pets following. 

     "Anytime Sir,  good day," Charles said as he closed the door. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

MORE LATER MAYBE THANKS GUYS, SORRY ITS SO SHORT!