Request: 2p!Italy x Short!Reader (Male)

2p!Italy (Luciano Vargas) x Short!Reader (Male)

A classroom remained silent other than for the occasional hums coming from a Northern Italian. Luciano absentmindedly fiddled with his knife as he leaned back in his chair waiting for class to start. He could hear students chatting with each other outside of the classroom in the hallway as they made their way to class, however, he didn't care for many of them and opted to ignore their words. The door opened to reveal (Y/N) and Luciano put his knife away at the sight of his crush. (Y/N) silently made his way over to his desk next to Luciano and plopped down into his chair. Luciano easily picked up on the signs of emotional exhaustion and he focused his magenta eyes on his target "(Y/N)." Said male jumped in surprise and looked over at the Italian to fully process his presence "Hey. Sorry, I didn't notice you were there." "What's wrong?" Luciano asked, using his somewhat non-threatening appearance to manipulate him into telling him the truth.

(Y/N) hesitated, but the sight of Luciano's pleading eyes caused him to crack "It's nothing big. A guy in my gym class made a comment about my height while playing basketball." He turned back to his bag and began unloading his supplies as Luciano felt something snap within him. He wanted to demand the name of the guy and hunt him down, but he didn't want to upset his (Y/N). 'I'm going to have to find out myself' he thought to himself, slipping into dreaming about the things he'd do to the guy once he found him as students piled into the classroom.

Anger swirled within him as the teacher taught the lesson. He hid his phone behind his textbook and used his henchmen to gather information about the perpetrator. Luciano ignored the teacher as he watched (Y/N) out of the corner of his eye. He couldn't wrap his head over the idea of someone being able to hurt his perfect (Y/N). He wanted to keep his (Y/N) far away from others, but he threw the idea away because he knew it would only hurt him. The teacher called a break and (Y/N) looked over at Luciano with a smile "Would you like to spend the break together? We can get some food at the cafeteria quickly." Luciano quietly nodded and made idle conversation with him on their way to the cafeteria. He paused at the sound of a notification and (Y/N) turned to look at him in worry "Is everything okay?"

Luciano sent him a disarming smile "I'm just going to answer this. I'll meet you at the cafeteria." (Y/N) hesitated before nodding and making his way to the cafeteria as Luciano opened his phone. The name of the perpetrator appeared large on his screen and he casually dialled a number. One of his henchmen picked up "We got the name sir." Luciano smiled happily and leaned against the wall "I want you to deal with him." His tone changed to something darker "Make sure he remembers to never hurt my (Y/N) again." "Yes sir" the voice on the other side answered, and Luciano hung up soon after. He quietly made his way to the cafeteria and heat rushed to his tanned cheeks at the sight of his crush illuminated by the sun coming in through the window.

A few people were seated in the cafeteria and Luciano took a spot in front of (Y/N). His once sour mood changed quickly to one of delight. (Y/N) looked over at him "Everything went okay?" He hummed in affirmation and the smile he received made his heart flutter. (Y/N)'s smile fell and he fiddled with his napkin "Can I ask you a question?" Luciano quietly nodded and he decided to continue "Is something wrong with me? I mean....is my height such a big problem?" Luciano frowned, but quickly covered it up with a more relaxed expression "I don't think it is." He continued when he took note of (Y/N) looking at him for an explanation "You're able to do everything that other people can do. Being shorter can also be beneficial in some scenarios." 

He looked out the window with a scarlet blush decorating his cheeks "And, I think it suits you." (Y/N) watched him carefully as heat rushed to his own face "Really?" Luciano hummed once again and kept his gaze focused on the oak tree outside. "Thank you" (Y/N) stated, smiling slightly at the brunette's flustered behaviour. Luciano cleared his throat and stood up with purpose "Let's head back to class." The two returned to class, one filled with happiness and the other trying to rid himself of his blush. Luciano looked down at his phone when he sat down at his desk and smiled at the picture of the tied up and beaten male who had hurt his (Y/N).

Notes: 

Requested by: BestIrishTwat (Thanks for the help)

I've never done a 2p! character before and I'm not familiar with them at all, so I hope I did this right. 

Traits I focused on for him: Sadistic, a bit manipulative, non-confrontational (hence why he used his henchmen), quiet, sneaky, short-tempered, Tsundere, and POSSESSIVE (He's extremely possessive in this).

Prompt: Possess. Pretty self-explanatory. 

I hope you enjoyed this and I did it right.

2p! Romano will be up in a moment (Also I apologize for updating so early in the morning, but I wanted this up before I went to sleep).

Extra: Grammarly is really out here trying to tell me I'm spelling words wrong just because it isn't the American version.