Chapter 2.

As you see the beautiful woman (?) she suddenly lifts her head up and starts dashing for you, luckily you are quicker! As you and your friend Kate run up to the attic she yells "A red lock! Wait-- THERE'S KEYS?!?!?!" You quickly whisper "Shh! It'll hear you!" "Oh yeah." She responds. As the piggy runs up the stairs, Kate quickly pulls you down a little hole. "Ouch!!" "Sorry y/n, it was the only escape." As you both explore a bit Kate finds red cogwheels on a table in the living room, and you find a green key in the kitchen but as you pick it up you hear the door wiggling "Oh god..." you mumble. The piggy enters the room and you run into the window, falling outside, faceplanting. "Lets just climb the fence!" "You can't climb that, idiot." Where's that coming from, you think to yourself, that doesn't sound like Kate? a figure emerges from the distance "Get up!" It appears to be a guy your age, as you get up he explains that he was at the park with his daughter. "I heard a bat swing and then I woke up out here, me and my daughter have been awake for an hour or two, no idea how long we've been here." as he finished talking a young girl crawls out from behind the well and introduces herself as Gemma. "Wait what's that in your pocket?" The man says. "Oh that? It's a green key!" You respond. "We should find where it goes! It might help us escape!"

And that is the end of this chapter, ladies and gentlemen or whatever you go by! You all are amazing! Have a great day!