Information.

NGC-6826 correctional facility inmate file

Highly classified

Inmate number #1803426

Forename: Victor
Middle Name: Charles
Surname: Colton
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Species: Leviathan hybrid
Height: 6ft 5
Weight: 192lbs
Hair colour: dark blue
Eye colour: icy blue

Distinguishable physical features: harbors an estimated six rows of visibly sharpened teeth along with an array of 11 and a half attached tentacles.

Known location: Galaxy NGC-4565

Pinpointed location: Unknown

Status: Multiple warrants dispatched for his arrest.
Currently not detained.

Risks: registered as excessively hostile. Known to possess sadistic, violent and cannibalistic tendencies. Should not be confronted without the appropriate enforcements.

previous convictions: charged with the first degree murder of his widowed mother, three of his known associates throughout his years of education and the kidnap, torture and eventual murder/Cannibalization of his supposed father.
Colton is known to have disappeared from his confinement after serving only three weeks of his 12 life sentences in the NGC-6826s maximum security correctional facility at the age of 26. Method of escape is still under investigation and remains unknown.

Description:
From leaked knowledge of previous citizens,  Victor is believed to preside over a forced society on a habitable planet somewhere in the depths of the South side of Galaxy 4565. Although this planets location has never been disclosed or discovered.
He is known to have invaded the previous civilization with the assistance of a somehow acquired robot army which are strictly under his control,  and it is now known that he has been striving in a position of royalty over the eventually enslaved citizens of the now newly constructed citadel who are programmed neurologically to do as he wishes without question.
How he has obtained this power is unknown and since the initial takeover of the first residing planet,  no new information has been brought forth regarding his progress or whereabouts. It is believed that all previous citizens of the habitable planet have been enslaved or terminated.

Victor is evasive. He will go to excessive lengths to avoid trouble and can be extremely manipulative in order to remove himself from a troublesome situations or to gain what he wants. He is known to be extremely abusive both physically and psychologically and is the supposed suspect in hundreds of murders or suspicious deaths.
He is classed as a high risk escapee and as mentioned should not be interacted with or confronted without the assistance of an armed unit.

Permissions: warrants are permitted to use lethal force upon the apprehension of Victor if necessary.