Chapter 28- Minato Namikaze

I do not own Naruto

.............................

"What the fifth Hokage!?" Naruto yelled, Tsunade nodded with a smile on her face. "I'm out for a couple minutes and I wake up and she's the Hokage!"

Jirayia looked puzzled, "Why whats wrong?"

Rather than just quickly stating a small dislike, Naruto decided to make a long list of dislikes. Some of which were pointing out Tsunade's vain side. The more and more he rambled, the more Tsunade's smile turned downward.

"Um, Naruto-kun? Maybe you should be a little nicer to her." I whispered seeing Tsunade's evil look.

Naruto turned to me, "Nah, I'm only speaking the truth, besides she waste chakra to make herself look younger! We don't need a person like her as Hokage!"

I shook my head when Tsunade then said, "Lets take this outside!"

Feeling hungry I stayed inside, I didn't really feel like going outside to watch their fight. I'm sure this won't be their last time fighting.

Picking up a piece of fish I smiled happily. Hopefully when we get to the leaf village Tsunade will fix my illness. I really don't get how I didn't die, again. After all I have faced with death a lot, strange how I always seemed to pull through. Then again Tsunade, a master medical ninja, was there to heal both Naruto and I this time.

I'm happy Naruto made it though, even happier that Tsunade decided to become the Hokage. Though I wouldn't say that to either of them. There was no way I was going to boost Tsunade's ego, and I didn't feel like dealing with Naruto's bickering.

That was when I noticed some weird man. He seemed familiar, he stared at me for a moment before he looked shocked then glared. He nudged his partner, when the other man turned, he too had the same reaction as the other man. I stared at them, confusion racking my mind as I tried to remember who they were. Something about them have me a bad dreaded feeling.

Then the memory of where I've seen them came to me. Those two cold men standing over my parents dead bodies.  My eyes widened as fear gripped at my heart. With haste and a tremor in my, I shoved myself up and out the door. Not bothering to pick up the chair as it fell to the ground with a loud clatter.

Jumping in the middle of Tsunade and Naruto's battle I gripped Naruro's sleeve. "We need to leave. Now." I ordered. Hearing the footsteps, I dashed behind Jiraiya, who happened to be the closest person next to me.

All three adults stopped laughing when they saw my face. Jiraiya looked down at me, confusion crossing his face as I hid myself behind him. The door slammed open as the two men ran through. There was no doubt in my mind that they would want to finish the job they left undone.

"Hey lady!" One shouted, his voice sending unpleasant chills down my spine. Tsunade looked at him, stepping a little closer to help hide me better.

There was no amount of thankfulness I felt towards these two. They weren't even asking why I was cowering like a scared puppy. It was pitiful really, I was a ninja but I couldn't even face these two men.

"Did you see a little girl, blonde hair, green eyes, in a pink kimono go anywhere?" He demanded.

Tsunade nodded, "Yeah, she went in that direction." She pointed to the back of the store. "May I ask why?"

He chuckled, "I guess you could say we have some unfinished business." I heard the patter of feet, when Tsunade turned to look at me everyone else turned with her.