P.V PLAN:

This P.V is important, it is our one shot to create a performance that can deliver the same impact μ's and Aqours did.

If there isn't a School Idol Festival anymore, then we can at least show the world this way.

Every group song needs a center. And call me bias all you want, but my choice is justified.

Ayu is the reason we were going to the Main Stage in the first place. So nobody deserves to be the center of this song more than her. If she can't have her moment at the festival, then this will have to suffice.

The P.V will open with the reactions I caught from each of the members, when I first broke the news about this project to them.

If we're also going to show what the school of Nijigasaki can do, then we're going to have to shoot footage from several locations within the school.

Myself? I have taken the role of photographer, and I'm going to capture some amazing pictures of everyone during our time on set.

This is going to be difficult, but I know we can do it.

...

*ONE WEEK LATER*

SHIRO: "Hey, Akihiko!"

AKI: "Oh, hey Shiro."

SHIRO: "There's a lot of camera crews around the school, are you behind this?"

AKI: "Yeah, the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club are making their first P.V!"

SHIRO: "A P.V? That sounds awesome! Which member is it? Ayumu? Please say it's Ayumu!"

AKI: "Actually, it's everyone."

SHIRO: "Everyone?"

AKI: "For the first time ever, the Nijigasaki girls will be singing together in a group."

SHIRO: "Whoa! On their own they're so good, I can't even imagine how great they will be together."

AKI: "Some slip ups happen, but that's all in the process of making a great performance."

SHIRO: "Do you have a release date for the video?"

AKI: "The editing club tell me that they've set themselves a deadline of next week."

SHIRO: "So the release date is next week?"

AKI: "Probably."

SHIRO: "What about your P.R?"

AKI: "Thinking about it... We do need the public to know about the video's premier. How do we get the word out?"

SHIRO: "Remember that I'm the guy who runs the number one μ's fansite. Delivering news on idols is what I do! What you need to do is to hand out flyers."

AKI: "Flyers? I'm not a maid."

SHIRO: "Don't worry, I've done it so many times. The public just love flyers!"

AKI: "If you say so, I can schedule that for next week."

SHIRO: "Let me help you spread the word!"

AKI: "You want to help me?"

SHIRO: "I would do anything to help Nijigasaki's School Idols! Please, let me do this."

AKI: "It was your idea, so okay. It's great to have you on board!"

SHIRO: "Also, where are the girls right now?"

AKI: "They're currently shooting the stage part of the P.V, I'm taking a little break."

SHIRO: "Are you doing photography?"

AKI: "I am, how did you know?"

SHIRO: "You have a large polaroid camera around your neck."

AKI: "Oh, I forgot to take it off."

SHIRO: "If you're here in the library... Then aren't you missing out on some great photo opportunities?"

AKI: "I've taken so many photos today, Shiro. I don't think I need any more."

SHIRO: "But imagine the girls coming off of the stage. As their manager, shouldn't you be backstage for them at all times?"

AKI: "...You're right. I gotta run!"

...

Phew, I got here just in time.

Wait...

AKI: "Whoa! I'm so glad I got here to see you all! It wasn't in front of the crowd you wanted, but how was performing together on a stage?"

SETSUNA: *Huff* *Pant* "It felt amazing!"

AI: "Yeah, it was so much fun!"

KARIN: "It's nice going on stage with others sometimes."

KASUMI: "Karin, you can just say you felt confident with me around!"

SHIZUKU: "I'm sure it was the other way around."

KASUMI: "N-No it wasn't!"

AYUMU: "Hehe, it was a lot of fun though."

RINA: "I want to sing it again. Rina-chan Board says, 'Yeah!'"

If everyone is this happy, then I'm sure they gave it their all out there for the camera crew.

Let it be known that we haven't given up just yet!

Once we have every piece of footage recorded, once the editing is finished and the video can premier live...

The world will know exactly who we are and what our message is.

We are Nijigasaki, and we will never give up on our dreams!