Chapter 462 Am I Too Late?

"Clemente, Constance, you two come with me." Claus ignored Hank's insults, and called out two names.

"Yes." Two young men stepped forward to join Claus as they walked onto the platform. Regardless of whether they won or lost the battle, it would not be a glamorous result for them.

The audience was completely silent as they looked on with nervous expressions. The three most powerful students of Chaos School were on the stage, but everyone was still feeling quite concerned.

"We have to win this battle." Claus clenched his fists with a determined expression.

The other two young men nodded in unison with grave looks on their faces.

In contrast, Hank was very relaxed, and was not intimidated in the slightest by his three opponents.

Looks like my disciple will have to clean up this mess for Novan, but where is she? Has she overslept? Why isn't she here yet? I'm absolutely starving as well. Krassu began to look around, and a nervous expression appeared on his face for the first time.

"Go, Chaos School!" Daphne clenched her little fists and cheered her side on despite her nervous expression.

Ignatsu shook his head with a wistful expression as he murmured to himself, "That's a wood magic caster with ultra powerful magic control. He can take care of all three opponents with no issues whatsoever."

"Let the eighth battle begin!" Karpas announced.

"Go!" Claus raised a hand and began to chant a spell. Three icy spikes each about a foot in length flew toward Hank in a straight line formation.

Clemente raised his hand to unleash a fireball, which split into three in mid-air before hurtling toward Hank from three different directions.

"Water particles hidden in the air, heed my call, grant me the power of the Water God..." Constance sat on the ground, and began to chant a spell. Water vapor began to converge around him; he appeared to be preparing a powerful spell.

"Is this a joke?" Hank chuckled at the sight of the oncoming ice spikes and fireballs, and he raised his hand nonchalantly in response. Green light shimmered in front of him, quickly forming a shield constructed from vines.

The three ice spikes and fireballs struck the shield in quick succession, upon which a green light erupted from the seemingly vulnerable shield. The ice spikes shattered and the fireballs exploded, but they weren't even able to break so much as a single vine.

"He's an intermediate magic caster, so we have to attack him with all our power!" Claus' expression became extremely grave upon seeing that. A simple vine shield was enough for Hank to nullify all of their attacks with ease. Just as the information that they had previously gathered suggested, even the three of them didn't have much of a chance against Hank.

"In my name, I summon a snowball spell!" Claus waved his black wand, and snow and ice began to materialize above Hank as if something was about to descend.

"Consecutive fireball spell!" Clement stabbed his wand forward, and five fireballs shot forth in a straight line.

"Let my summoned ocean wave deal the final blow!" Constance suddenly raised his voice, and also pointed his wand directly at Hank. A blue wave that was three meters tall and three meters wide appeared out of thin air, following closely behind the string of fireballs as they hurtled toward Hank.

"Snowball, descend!" Clement let loose a loud cry at the same time, and the snow and ice above Hank descended violently, forming a basketball-sized snowball that crashed down toward Hank like a meteorite.