Data Pt 1

Emily pov

Me, Trellis, Navin, Miskit, Leon, Cosgley and my Mom were in Alledia, just wandering around, being careful from any elf guards. Cosgley, Mom and Navin stayed outside while we went inside this drinking hole or whatever. We sat down and pulled our hoods up. "What're we doing here, Leon?" I asked. "We're looking for a girl, with red and white hair. She needs to come with us." He said, as elf guards stormed in. "Low profile." Trellis said, as we kept our heads covered. It turns out they were looking for a elf girl, who was a rare breed and they needed to find her. "What are they looking for?" Miskit asked. " A elf girl, now keep quiet, they might hear you." Trellis said, shushing him. One of the Elf guards grabbed Miskit and held him by his ears. "HEY LET HIM-" "Let him go." A voice said. We turned and saw a cloaked figure. "What're you going to do about it?" He said. The figure took off the cloak and I was shocked. It was a girl, an elf girl, with red and siler hair.

 It was a girl, an elf girl, with red and siler hair

"I said so. Now let him go." She growled. I noticed she had two necklaces.

 I noticed she had two necklaces

"It's the girl. Get her!" The guard yelled. "Hand Sonic." She said, as a blade came from her hand. "What the-" I said, as she ran towards the guards and slashed him. He fell on the ground. I was shocked, as she ran at inhuman speed and shoved the blade close to his face. "Let. Him. Go. I won't ask twice." She said. He let Miskit go, as he got behind her. "You okay?" She asked. "Y-Yes, thanks." He said. The guard smacked her in the face, sending her into the wall. She fell on her knees as her necklaces glowed. They worked like our stones, but not exactly. She used her necklaces and sent him through the roof of the building. She was panting. "You need to go, now." She said, running out. "WAIT, YOU NEED TO COME...with us." I said, as we got in the vehicle and drove off, with a mecha thing on our tails. 

Data pov

I watched as they made their way to the Luna Moth. It's a shame, that they had to be caught in this. The mech began to shoot missles at them. I used my magic to guide them off course. I jumped on the top of the Luna Moth and flew off with them. I watched as Emily used her stone to stop a crash from happening. I knew their names, because I saw them from in the sky a year ago. I watched as they walked around and did certain things. Then I noticed...Wyverns. "Hand Sonic, Version 28!" I said.