2. As Our Wedding Awaits (MCR FANFICTION)

A/N - (This is all a work of fiction... fan fiction. Cause I'm a fan of an awesome band.. haha lol.)

Prologue:

Ariana and Gerard's engagement party has passed. It is now one year later, Emily, Cody, Ariana and Seth are all nineteen now. What with touring, constant travel and moments of laughter, the time has finally come for the most important time in Ariana and Gerard's life. The wedding. Let's just hope that everything runs smoothly. Wait... I'm the author, I write this stuff - so you'll just have to read and find out! :P

Ariana's POV

I stared in the mirror with a grin. My white wedding gown looked so glamorous.  I'd also picked out this long, white trail that would drag behind as I walked the isle. We'd decked the whole place out to look like the video clip for Helena. I was ecstatic. Gerard had ordered in an abundance of black and red roses and they all lined the walls in the massive church where the wedding would be held.

I decided against having an actual priest in attendance, all we needed was the marriage celebrant and all of our friends. My mum and dad were coming, pretty much all of my family, along with Cody's and Seth's, plus the rest of MCR. Then all of our friends were coming too. But except for Emily's family. I'm not sure but I think it might have been because her mother passed away, maybe she didn't have any family left. Except then again, there was her sister... I don't know really, but Em refuses to talk about it. Sometimes I worry about that child... but right now, I don't have time to worry. I've got to get ready!

Em was right in front of me, holding my hand while the makeup artist added the last few finishing touches on my eyes. I stared in the mirror and couldn't help but smile. Wow... I looked... spectacular, elegant and... sophisticated. Dark eyeshadow, bright crimson lips, purple eyeshadow... wow! I knew Gee would immediately fall head over heels. Speaking of heels, I'd picked out these neat little black ones with a buckle and strap across the back.

"Right," said Emily. "You've got five minutes till the-"

I gasped and accidentally placed my hand over my mouth, smearing the red lipstick that had only just been applied. The makeup artist gave me a look and quickly fixed it up. I began to panic.

"Five minutes?!" I shrieked. "I'm not ready for this yet, I need more time, oh my god! GERARD CAN'T SEE ME LIKE THIS!"

Emily squeezed my hand tighter. "Don't panic, you'll sweat off all the makeup, just relax!"

"I need my GEE!" I wailed, only to see Mikey push his way into the room carrying a big bunch of roses. "These are for you, to carry down the isle. Quick, there's not long left until-"

I jumped up and grabbed them from him, before he could finish and bustled past them both and the stunned makeup artist. A wave of excitement and fear of the unknown flooded over me.

"Ari! YOU NEED YOUR HEADPIECE!"

Ohh, that's right, I'd decided to go as a princess... childish I know, but I needed my tiara. Gee was my prince, but we'd soon be King and Queen... hah. Emily and Mikey ran to my side.

"Thanks," I said as Emily carefully put it on my hair. My hair was a brilliant shade of black with occasional red streaks through it. It had been professionally teased up and looked awesome. I soon stopped worrying about my appearance when I heard The World Is Ugly But You're Beautiful To Me starting. THAT WAS MY CUE. I NEEDED TO GET OUT THERE, AND FAST!

And anyway really cared what I looked like at this point anyway? I needed to get out there and see my Gee-bear!

"Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked as Mikey came up by my side. He would be the one of the witnesses that signed to legalise the marriage. He wore a black suite with an MCR tie. Such a Mikey thing to do, I thought to myself.