Full House (MC: Candace Cameron Bure)

Spank you very much! 😉 Story dedicated to LauraBa1 ❤️

"Alright, you two. I'm trusting that while I'm away on my business trip, you can handle my three gorgeous girls," Danny said to Joey and Jesse as he gathered his luggage at the front door. "Can I count on you?"

Jesse scoffed. "Oh please, who do you think we are? Of course. I know everything there is to know about babysitting."

Joey widened his eyes at Jesse in disbelief. "Well, Jesse might be too busy with his music, but me and my pal here will keep everyone in line. Isn't that right, Mr. Woodchuck?" He began to talk through his favorite puppet, making it nod its approval. "That's right, Joey, uh huh. Joey is the best uncle in the world."

Danny sighed. "Alright. I'm trusting you. Remember, the kids have to be in bed by 9pm, that includes D.J. Their list of chores is on the fridge, along with all the emergency numbers. Got it?"

Joey and Jesse stared glossy-eyed at him.

D.J. broke through the crowd. "Yes, they got it, dad. Just go. We're not babies."

Danny gave a half-assuring smile and bopped his eldest daughter's nose with his index finger. "I'm glad to hear that. Come here. Give me hugs before I go." He folded D.J. into his arms as his other two daughters came bowling themselves into the hug, nearly pushing them all over. Danny laughed. "Behave now. If you don't, Joey and Jesse have my full permission to carry out any punishments necessary. Remember, I'm only a call and a flight away." He sent them all a warning stare as he exited, lugging his large suitcase behind him.

"So, what are we gonna do now, Uncle Jesse and Uncle Joey? It's Friday, right? We can have some fun!" Stephanie always enjoyed pushing the boundaries and hoped that her favorite uncles would say yes.

"Ya know, Steph, it's already 8:40pm. Your dad says you've gotta be in bed by 9pm." Jesse folded his arms, trying to be firm, even though all three girls knew how to give the best puppy eyes.

D.J., in trying to prove her maturity, began to take the adults' side and folded her arms also. "Steph, rules are rules. You little girls have to go to bed early. That's life."

"Um...I'm pretty sure your dad meant you too, there, Squirt." Jesse tussled D.J.'s hair, making her face glow red with embarrassment.

"But I'm 13, for Pete's Sake. I'm the oldest, and the oldest always gets to stay up the latest."

Joey, in his high-pitched puppet voice, interjected. "Oh, please, Uncle Jesse, let them all stay up for one more hour." Then, all of a sudden, five pairs of puppy eyes pointed at Jesse (if you can count the puppet's eyes).

Jesse shot his hands up in surrender. "Fine, but for only ONE more hour. If Danny heard that I let you stay up, he'd skin me."

"Oh, thank you thank you!" All three girls jumped in Jesse's arms and squeezed him.

Jesse pondered for a minute. "Okay, so what do you all want to do? It's only an hour and twenty minutes. You can't even watch a movie in that time. You sure it's worth it?"

"Oh, it's worth it," D.J. insisted.

"Yeah, how about we go get some ice cream?" Stephanie asked.

Michelle gleamed. "Yeah! Ice cream! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!"

"Shh, little girl. Inside voice," Jesse reminded Michelle, chuckling. Michelle swung around his neck with her arms, almost choking him. "Okay, ice cream it is then. Joey? You coming with?"