Something Wicca This Way Comes

Outside the old pink Victorian manor Piper Halliwell huddled under a umbrella for protection from the rain as she reached the front door and opened the door.

 "Prue? Penelope?" Piper called as she hung up her umbrella and jacket.

"We both in here working on the chandelier," Prue answers back.

Further inside the house, Prue stands high upon a ladder, examining the non-working chandelier while Penelope holding the toolbox in her hand.

"Sorry I'm late." Piper said, come into the room.

"Well, what else is new? Piper, I would have been here myself to meet the electrician but you know I can't leave the museum until six."

"I guess I just didn't realize how long I was in China Town. Has Jeremy called?" she asks them.

"No, but he had a package and some roses delivered. Over there on the table." Penelope pointed toward the dining room.

Prue gets down the ladder, while Piper picks up the wine bottle out of the package examining every inch of the label.

"What were you doing in China Town? I thought you had an interview in a restaurant in North Beach." Prue said.

"I did but I went to Young Lee market after my interview to get the ingredients for my audition recipe tomorrow." Piper answers, staring adoringly down at the roses.

"So, that wolfgang-puck knock-off didn't hire you today?" Prue asks in disbelief.

"No, but this may just get me the job."

"Jeremy sent you port?" Prue take the bottle from Piper to read the label.

"It's the ultimate ingredient for my recipe."

"Sounds like a keeper," Penelope said.

Piper eyes focused on something behind Prue and Penelope on the end table, "I don't believe it. Tell me that's not our old spirit board?" She said as she carefully picks it up, examining every inch of the wooden carving.

"Yeah, I found it in the basement when I was looking for the circuit tester." Penelope answers, coming up behind Piper to glance at the center of the conversation, with Prue hot on her heels.

Piper flipped it over where she remembered the inscription to be engraved.

"To my four beautiful girls. May this give you the light to find the shadows. The power of four, forevermore. Love Mom," She read with a smile.

"Well, we should send it to Phoebe. That girl is so in the dark maybe a bit of light will help," Prue left the room.

"You're always so hard on her." Penelope said, as goes into the kitchen, Piper following.

"Penelope she has no vision. Ne sense of the future."

"I really think Phoebe is coming around." Piper said.

Penelope walking into the basement, trying to get the old light to finally work.