Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I woke up to the most annoying buzzing sound you could ever imagine! I opened my eyes slowly and tried to remember how I ended up in this room last night. When nothing came to mind, I reached out to grab my phone that had started to buzz again. It was lying on the floor, and if this were a dream, I would preferably go all "go go gadget arms". Unfortunately, the pain that was starting to dominate in my head at the moment was 100% real. I let out a moan before I accepted the call and put the phone against my ear without checking the caller I.D.

Big mistake!

"Hello?" I answered with a more husky voice than I usually had. My hangover was pretty bad, and I just wanted for go back to sleep.

"Harry Edward Styles! What have you done? I promise you, when I get a hold of that idiotic neck of yours I'm going twist it around so tight your body won't know the difference of your head being backwards or forwards..." before she got to finish the sweet speech of hers, I interrupted her, something that probably made her even more angry.

"Good morning to you too, Laura! How's my favorite manager doing today?" I tried to sound charming, but by her tone, she was probably not in the mood to be charmed today.

"Do not try to sweet talk to me, Styles! You got a hell of a lot of explaining to do." I rolled my eyes. I always had some explaining to do after a boy’s night out, and management usually called pretty early to yell so much we didn't have the gift of hearing when they were done. Still, something seamed to be terribly off this morning. Laura only called when that was the case.

"What have I done to have the pleasure to talk to you, then?" not paying much attention to what Laura was about to say; I looked around the messy hotel room. I could recognize the clothes I had been wearing the day before spread all over the floor. The spot next to me in bed was empty, but the bump in the madras made it perfectly clear the someone had been sleeping there for at least a couple of hours.

"Harry, are you listening to me?" Laura was almost yelling, making me jump.

"Yes” I lied

"Then I assume that you understand why I'm mad" she tested me.

"Sure" I said, wondering where the girl that had been sleeping next to me had gone.

"Don't lie to me, Styles! Turn on your TV. NOW!!!" I didn't dare to do anything else, so I grabbed the remote and started to surf through the channels, hoping that whatever Laura was furious about would magically appear in front if me. And as freaking Dumbledore had heard my prayers, my face filled the whole screen. I turned up the volume so I could hear what the American news lady was saying.

"Harry Styles was spotted outside a chapel last night in Las Vegas. The famous boyband member has had the label "flirt" thrown after himself since he and his band was put together back in 2010. Last night, on the other hand, he was spotted hand in hand with this brown haired beauty outside one of Las Vegas many chapels. Has the famous player finally find the one to settle down with or..." I turned the TV of in anger. What kind of bullshit was this?

"Harry, are you there?" I heard Laura say on the other side of the line. I put the phone back against my ear.

"Yeah" I said, still thinking about what the news lady had said, but before I got anywhere with my thoughts, I heard someone grab the handle of the bathroom door. My head snapped up and my eyes laid on a pair of crystal blue eyes that was staring right back at me. She didn't smile or anything, just looked at me with curious eyes.

"Well, you better get that stupid ass of yours back to London as fast as those legs can carry you!" she said, her voice was no longer as angry as before, but she was still pissed and I knew that a pissed management meant some pissed boyband members.

As Laura talked, I notice that the mystery girl had turned her back to me and grabbed her jacket of the floor. She walked towards the door and opened it, walking out without even a small wave

"I'm on my way" I said, rolling myself of the bed and down on the floor. I noticed that I was naked, not that I was surprised or anything. I pulled my boxers and jeans on in a swift while the phone was laying on the bed. I grabbed it again and then Laura said something that made my headache grew even more.

"And Harry. Bring that wife of yours with you!"

---

Soo, I couldn't sleep last night since I was thinking about this story. I just typed it in on my phone, so it's probably a hundred spelling mistakes, but I'll fix it later.

Tell me what you think and please vote :)