chapter 2

Luke pulled Mikey into the bathroom and leaned against the wall.

"Okay, Michael. What's on your mind?"

"Well it's just that I'm going to be 20 next year and I've never had a serious relationship before. Like ever. Isn't that so fucking weird. Like do I repel all women, Luke?" 

"Well-"

"Where's Ashton and Calum?" Michael interrupted him.

"I don't know." 

"Let's go find them! I want to play a game or somethin. Let's go to a party, Luke! Can we go partying?" Luke shrugged silently. "Come on, Luke. It'll be fun. It'll be sooooooooo fun." Luke shook his head and grabbed his shoulders to keep him from leaving the bathroom.

"Why can't you talk about your feelings. Every time you get close to saying something personal you change the subject."

"I don't want to talk about it anymore. It makes me self-conscious to think about stuff like that and how I've never had anything serious. I'm sorry Luke, I just don't feel comfortable with touchy subjects."

"Well you were kinda serious with that chick Abigail a while back, right?"

"We went on two dates, Luke. Come on." Michael began getting serious, and he set his head down and leaned it on the wall.

"Whatever, who likes girls anyway?"

"Well I do. I want a girlfriend." Michael said with a humorless laugh. He shrugged his shoulders and stood up straight. "Should I like call Abigail again?" 

"Nah, dude. You didn't even like her."

"Yeah, you're right." Luke pulled out his phone from his pocket and opened the camera, checking his hair before they left. 

"Is that camera facing me?" Micheal said, seeming shocked. "Please don't record me, Luke. I'm drunk, this is way embarrassing." Luke started laughing and turned the camera towards Michael.

"I'm taping you now, Mike. Do something funny." Luke hit record and Michael rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Michael said in a tired and annoyed voice. Luke laughed before responding.

"I'm recording you."

"Stop recording me, Lucas." Michael said in a whiny, child's voice. "If you post this anywhere, everyone's going to know that I got drunk!"

"Michael, say something to everyone on Instagram."

"Luke! No!"