Bonus Chapter

Graduation day had finally arrived and I was beyond happy. We were finally done with high school and now we were going to have to live through so many new experiences. I'm very nervous for college but I know I'll be fine as long as I have Lee and Anissa by my side. Anissa and Marcus were going to the same college as us but unfortunately Mira and Elijah decided to attend to a much further one.

Prom night was by far the best night of my high school years. The boy I was in love with had confessed his love for me and at that moment I had felt like the happiest girl on earth. The rest of the night was just as blissful, we had danced to all the slow songs and then we had went back to his place. Kai had been having a sleepover at Nicolas's place and his parents were out for the night for a date night. Lee had set a candle light dinner in his dining room and it was the sweetest thing ever.

We had a romantic dinner and then one thing led to another and he had ended up making love to me. He was so sweet and caring the whole time and made me feel so loved. He had taken care of me in a way no one else had. Just thinking about that night brought a massive blush on my face. Ever since then we had gotten even more inseparable.

"Bella! We're going to be late!" My mom screamed from downstairs breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back. I found my graduation hat and grabbed my phone before rushing down the stairs.

My mom looked at me and smiled. "You're finally graduating." She said and gave me a bear hug.

"Come on let's go!"I said breaking away from the hug and we left the house to drive to school.

I wore a simple white dress under my dark blue gown and straightened my naturally wavy hair which I rarely did. I really hoped Lee would like it since he never saw me with straight hair.

Once we arrived at the school I sat on my seat and looked around to spot Lee. I finally spotted him a few rows ahead of me and smiled to myself.It was like he could feel me looking at him because he turned around and looked straight at me. He gave me a bright smile and waved and I did the same.

"I love you." He mouthed to me before winking and turning back around. I chuckled and looked at the stage where the Valedictorian was preparing to make his speech.

I recognized him as Jasper the shy but extremely smart boy in our year. I mentally wished him luck as he nervously cleared his throat and started his speech. I could hear his girlfriend Mia cheering for him in the background and quietly chuckled.

After his speech the principal started calling the names and when it was Lee's turn he almost stumbled on his gown and fell. But thankfully he didn't and caught himself.

It was very hilarious.

When it was my turn I could hear Lee and Anissa screaming and cheering for me and my face went beet red.

After everyone received their diploma we threw our hats in the air and I made my way to find Lee. I spotted Anissa and Marcus but no Lee.Just as I was about to turn around someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to their chest.

Lee wrapped his arms around my waist and twirled me around, laughing.

"You did it, love!" He said once he set me down and cupped my face leaning his forehead against mine.

"You did it too you dummy!" I said laughing and he chuckled. He pressed his lips against mine in a quick but passionate kiss before pulling away and grinning at me.

"I love you precious." He said and rubbed my nose with his.

"I love you so much Lee." I said and kissed his jaw before pulling away. He reached over and opened my graduation gown and looked at my dress before smiling at me.