Chapter 1: Finding the Guardian

The scent of nature filled my nose, and the sweet sounds caressed my ears. I pried my emerald green eyes open and stared at the beautifully green coverage of trees and other plants. I looked around but nothing seemed familiar. I stood and walked along a path and came out into a clearing with a lake, once I was at the edge I saw a girl. She had beautiful chocolate brown hair and emerald green eyes. She was wearing a light green thigh length dress with brown branch like design across it. She also wore brown leggings and lace up black boots. I reached toward the water and she reflected it. I gasped and jumped back, but so did she.
"That is you, dear Willow," a wise voice called out.
"Who's there?!" I call out. the birds start to fly nearby and land.
"I am Man in Moon. You are Willow, a spirit of Nature. Your duty now is to protect nature." I nod toward the moon and smile at all the pretty clouds and stuff in the sky.
"Now, go and protect nature, young Willow!" I nod and turn but I trip. Looking down I see a tree branch with gold and green swirling around the staff. I pick it up and it glows a beautiful green and gold. I stand and leap into the air spinning and flying.
"Weeee! This is so awesome!" I continue spinning until my chest hurts. I look around and see some men cutting down trees. I gasp and point my staff at them and watch as vines chase them away. I continued found this until I realized the trees were ready to die. After I had realized that I had cried so often for the lost souls. My life continued on like that for centuries, I think.

~Time skip 250 years~

I had changed into wearing brown leggings and a green tee shirt with branch like designs across it and brown lace up boots. I walked along the side walk in a city growing trees where they once belonged, when a boy on a sled flew by.
"Watch out!" I leapt up and followed him growing small plants to keep cars, people, just keeping things away from the kid when I saw a blur of blue and white. I followed it and saw it stop once the kid landed in a pile of snow. It was a boy that passed me. He had beautiful blue eyes and white hair. He was laughing with the kids. I laughed to but because the kid was holding up a tooth and the white haired boy was pouting. He must have heard me laugh cause he looked at me.
"Who are you?" I smiled and held out my hand.
"Willow. And you?" He nodded.
"Jack frost, nice to meet you." I nod and put my hand on his head then shut my eyes. I'll find your past Jack Frost.