Chapter 1

Ashley's Pov
"C'mon let's go play! Pretty please with sugar on top?" Dany asked "You never play with me, and we never play at the river.!"
"Okay, Okay. But you have to promise me that we won't go to the dangerous parts, because we can lose our lives." "Understand?" "Yep, lets go! Yippee!" Dany said excitedly.
Dany was a seven year old boy, he is my little brother, he has Brown hair, he has charming blue eyes. Any little girl his age would fall for him. He's just so adorable!
My name is Ashley, I have long soft brown hair, and I am ten years young, I have these brownish carmelish color for my eyes. I have always been that girl who likes to hang out, do my hair in really cute hairstyles, dress cute, I am just one of those Cali girls.
Dany and I were walking to the river, until this guy dressed in black, came and took Dany and ran. What had just happened?! Was I just standing there looking like a freak, letting some random guy kidnap him?
I snapped into action, I ran as fast as I could with a rock in my hand. Before the guy could get in the white van, I threw the rock right at his head (I used to play softball, and I was real good😎) Down he fell, with a loud thud, and Dany ran to my arms, and we ran as fast as we could home. When we got home, Dany was terrified and shaking. "Mom, we have to move. Dany, was almost kidnapped if I hadn't knocked the guy out with a rock." Dany started to cry, he had no idea what was happening.
"Oh my God, is my little boy alright?! Ashley we will do anything to keep you guys safe!! I hear that California is safe and a better place for all of us, I will call the police, and tell you dad about the moving situation. Okay? Dany my baby boy! Come here everything is all right." My mom said.
California, The place of my dreams!

A/N Hey guys this is my first Fan fiction, I hope you guys like it! Like comment, vote, and share!! I motivates me!! Oh, I am looking for someone to make me a cover, if you are interested in making a cover for this book, DM me. Follow me on social media!
Instagram: @cams_mangos or @gabbers_77
Twitter: Bursting_dallas or @ohzayumitzcam
Thanks, bye! 😉😎😋