Daddy's girl

Michael's POV
It's been a little over 2 months since i came home to my girl and my son. I had to have some physical therapy done for about a month to get back into the groove of things.

I haven't spoken to randy or anyone in the family since coming home. I need time to get all my shit back in order and to find out where the fuck all this drama started between sophia and my supposed to be brother.

I walk into the house from making a few runs around collecting the money that some owe. I hear the baby monitor on the table and pick it up hearing babydoll singing to our 3 month old son. I smile thinking about maybe trying for another baby if she is fine with trying Now. She knows i want as big a family as i can create so baby after baby don't sound to bad for me.

As I'm listening to her sing to him I hear a window open somewhere so i go to his room to see if it was her but she is sitting breastfeeding him.
"Babydoll stay in here alright don't come out til you hear me say it's ok if you don't hear or see me in 10 minutes call the crew and tell them everything alright?." She nods shutting the door behind me and locking it.

I grab my gun out of my suit pocket and proceed upstairs where i hear someone climbing in through the window. I see this person climbing through then walk up with my gun to their head.
"Mike man chill... It's just me."
I turn this dude around and find out it's only terry stupid ass.
"Man nigga...you can not be coming in here unannounced like dat... I was seconds away from blowing your top back man. I was finna peel yo muffin cap back blue dawg." He laughs but i was dead serious.

I hear that babydoll is calling me from downstairs so i tell terry to come on so i can show her it's only him being dumb.

I walk up behind her and i am sure i scared her cause she screams and starts to run. But i catch her saying it was alright it was just me and terry. She starts to cry probably from fear.

"Babydoll it's just us ..see me and terry dumb ass." I say moving to the side a little to show her that it's just me and terry. She holds onto damichael for dear life saying that she got scared because i didn't say anything we i walked up behind her and she thought she was gon have to die behind our son.

"Baby look at me... i'm fine OK ik you were scared that is why i told you to stay in his room." I say wiping her tears she shakes her head holding him tighter but loosens her grip when he starts to squirm becoming fussy.

She looks down at him caressing his little cheeks fixing his jordan piece he has on."ohhh...if i had to i was gon. Have die or kill behind you baby boy... Aint nobody coming in here gon hurt you i promise you that my love." She says kissing his face by his lips to which he smiles showing off them dimples i gave him.

"See he's coo... It was only terry climbing through the second floor window ..."i say reaching to grab my son from her so she can go fix herself up for she only has on her lace nightie and an open robe. I turn around to terry with damichael in my arms to catch him staring at my girl ass.

"Nigga watch yourself... You'll get yourself hurt behind her. And had you climbed through the third or fourth floors I'd push yo ass back through to yo death." I say joking about that last part but still partially serious about it. Damichael becomes fussy meaning she didn't get a chance to properly burp him.

Just as i go to burp him babydoll walks back in, in some high waist ripped jeans stilettos and a burgundy crop top that hugs her upper half . she reaches for him and puts him in position then proceeds to burp him.
"Damn mike...yo girl got it goin on...yo shawty the body ...banging i love it when you through with slim over there give me a call I'll take care of you and that baby." He says joking around like always knowing good and damn well that babydoll belong to me. She laughs and comes over to sit on my lap after putting damichael in his basinet.What can i say she's a Daddy's girl.

"Hey nigga ...watch yourself." I say pointing a threatening finger at him. "Anyway why you here..climbing through my windows and shit." I say adjusting myself so babydoll not sitting directly on top of my baby maker cause when she had damichael the ass got fatter. And mikezilla is extra sensitive right now ion wanna start nun then not be able to finish then imma be frustrated.

"Oh man let me tell you...you know them niggas from round where tim and mary stay...well junie done went over there and got his ass handed to him. I mean full on blasted man." He says explaining a situation i just came from handling. "Oh word ...i just came from over there handling that mary gon say "and don't bring that bitch round her or her ass is done" i wouldn't let my bitch go no where near her funky ass and beside she will remain untouched cause all them hoes round there scary." As i finish my sentence baby doll starts kissing on my neck and she starts to kneel in front of me so terry says.

"Ay mike i see you finna get you some action so imma be back later...ay handle that". He says walking out the front door.

"Baby what's up ...what you doiiiiii." I drag out due to her now sucking the living soul outta me. I grab onto her hair to get it out of her face and help her suck me.

"Damn girl ...wth done got into you."
She gives me the look and says "daddy's babydoll needs her fix."
I grab her and have her on all four out them clothes and screaming in ecstasy before she can say anything to protest which ik for a fact she wont.

As im beating her walls in i start talking dirty to her asking her."who is daddy's girl huh?" As i ask this i smack her right above her ass causing her to moan out "mee i am daddy ... I'm daddy's girl."