༺A V A T A R༺The Last Airbender

Hi Everyone and welcome to my Avatar The Last Airbender Imagines book!

Here I'll be posting my writing of imagines that I've come up with! I'm so excited to share my writing with you all!

I grew up watching this show, I've been a fan for a long time, so seeing all the hype and recognition it's getting now (as it should be) is making me want to re-live my childhood days again, so I decided it'll be fun to write some imagines. Plus I am currently re-watching the whole show for the 100th time, so I thought why not??

I will be writing imagines with: 

•characters x readers AND •characters x characters

Some of these Imagines will be based on the episodes, some will not be exactly the same as the show and episodes, I'll be writing and adding some twists as well as writing some modern imagines with the characters as well!

If you have any suggestions, ideas or requests you want me to write please let me know!

I love the gaang with all my heart. I just love Zuko a little bit more ;) that's right you guessed it! I'm a simp for Zuko and I ship zutara. (I understand there's some conflict with Kataang and Zutara and stuff but please understand that I respect everyone's opinions and ships! So I ask you all to respect my opinions and ships as well!)

And Yes! I will write whatever you all request even if it's a Kataang imagine! I'm open to all ships, ideas and requests!

I hope you all enjoy my writing and stories! Thank you for reading! Happy reading!! :)