My Diary (love at first sight) vol.1

dear diary,

today i saw him i still really like him as i have been writing to you for years and yes i have loved him for 2 years now and he still has int said one word to me but then again we have never really met but i really like him but today at school everything changed.

i walk over to where i hang out and me and my two friends Shelby and lily run up and hug me like they normally do. we sit down to eat and they boys come and join us and guess who sat next to me....come on just guess........ that's right Kurt as you know he is the guy i REALLY like! yeah well he sat next to me and i just froze and out of the blue he started to talk to me! i didn't know what to do so i just played along.

hey Missy

hey Kurt

that's all he said but he said my name he said my name! and yes my name is Missy but everyone calls me bubba i don't know why Aaron started and they all followed. but i don't mind i kinda like it but shhh. anyway has all he said but i don't mind but HE TALKED TO ME!!!! after a while the boys got up and they were just plain old dick heads what do you except from 15 year old boys but Kurt didn't for some reason he just sat there with a lost look on his face but he is probs just thinking. but he looks cute when he thinks..... sorry, sorry im thinking about him to much just him kissing my neck and the feeling of his deep breathing on me and his arms raped around me.....sorry back to the story. the teacher tells all of us that we need to go to class and we all want our separate ways except me and Kurt. he chose to walk with me to my locker and he stated to talk to me again

you look really pretty today Missy

um thanks Kurt...

you know stuff like that but hes telling me stuff like that i think i have a shot with him i say but time will tell and then me and Kurt went our own ways until lunch when we met up again.

lunch the bell goes off and everyone rushes out of the little classes and floods the hallway with school aged kids its hell ! anyway... we are all sitting outside and once again Kurt sat next to me but closer like he was trying something on me, but i don't mind ;)

he said to me that i smelt nice and im like what the f**k wired but ok but i cant stop thinking about him i like.

sorry i must sound like a broken record please stop me at anytime but i guess you can't your a book but i like to think that your real your my only friend i can write on. my friends at school won't let me but i can be stuffed in the head but shh.

anyway.... we were talking and it was deep and lovely and he put his hand on my leg it was nice i felt close to him and once again the teacher on duty told us to go back and get ready for class and he held my hand the inter time.

anyway...... 

i must go now yes it is a short day today but yeah we will see if we asks me out tomorrow.