"I realy like u haz"

Louis

After 10 minutes of getting all of them to sleep and off me and Harry went down stairs we decided to put a movie on and we sat next to each other.

"Haz can we cuddle?"
I ask hoping he won't reject me.
"Of course" and i open my arms and Harry cuddles me back.
"By the way I love your nails" I tell Harry and he blushes and I fond over the younger boy.

"I need to tell you something haz"
I just hope that we are on the same page because I really fucking like this boy.
"Yea what's up"
He asks with his soft shallow voice.
"I really like you haz"
"I like you to Lou"

And with that we both smiled and I held tighter to the younger boy.

1 hour later

Lottie

After a full day with just shopping we finally go home I put the bags on the floor I looked around the livening room but they were no sign of the two so I go upstairs to look in my room there's literally no sight of Harry I'm getting a bit scared now though there's one room left I would look in the girls but I don't believe two teen boys would be with the girls so I tip toe over to Louis's room I'm about to open it when fizz comes behind me.

"What you up to"
"Seeing where my bestie is"
"Ohh go on then let's see"
You see I kind of told fizz and she believes that they is something there and so do I,
I grab the door handle and turn it when I open the door the two boys are cuddled up so close to each other it's like there scared if one of them lets go they could disappear.

"What you two girls looking at" my mum said coming towards the room I put my finger on my lips to show her to be quiet and she looked at the boys sound asleep in each others arms
"Aww there cute" my mum said looking at the boys,
"They are"
I said and we all left and went to bed all I hope is that they both become really happy that's all I wish.

Authors notes
( I know it might get  confusing I forget some parts sorry:( )
So I know I have left the updates for a while I've been busy on other books I have been writing and I know this chapter is a bit shit but I hoped you enjoyed it they will probably be a other update in a weeks time.
Pride mouth be proud of who u are and I love you no matter what!!🌈🌈
#blAcklivesMatter

Pride mouth be proud of who u are and I love you no matter what!!🌈🌈#blAcklivesMatter