Time of Death: 2:00 AM

If you've ever been my friend, you will know that I am a prideful person, and that never, and I mean never, will I do things that will make me look like a weakling, like I'm desperate. So when I texted you, a message that almost didn't send because I was away from the city (away from you), please take note that it was 2 AM and I wasn't thinking straight.

My mind was saying, screaming, begging no, no, no, you do not want to do that, you do not want to confess to her through text. Nothing good ever happens after 2 AM.

But I'm stubborn, and you know that. I am stubborn and weak and my bones were aching for the warmth only you can give me.

So, I sent the message and went to sleep.

And I woke up to 20+ replies, all telling me that I was stupid and that I should wake up and all were asking why didn't I tell you this before and why am I asleep and why why why why why am I so stupid and why am I so blind that I couldn't see. See what? That you liked me back?

Ah fuck, I thought you liked me back, but now, I'm not sure if you really did.

For a whole month, we never talked about it. A whole month of happiness. A whole month of thinking that this could really lead somewhere, that this could actually work out, that maybe this loneliness would come to an end.

One whole month. Thanks for that.