04

Private chat:

Shuichi (left)
Kokichi (right)

Kokichi

Yo 😽

I still up?

No I'm just sleep textng

That's a lie, yeah?

No shit 🤦‍♂️

Wanna hang out?

Its really early

Only three in the morning..

Jezz if your going to beg!!

I wasn't but okay!!!

You was

Let me get changed and I'll
Be overrr

Okayy!!

Both gays are now offline.

I quickly got changed into an over sized jumper and light blue demi jeans, that were ripped. 
a chain, belt and small pansexual pride flag.
I quickly grabbed my checkered, platform convers shoes.
Tying the laces on them as I hopped to shuichis dorm.

I banged my fist against the door and smiled as Shuichi opened the door. "hey Oma" he smiled and grabbed his phone and wallet before walking out if his dorm.

"where are we gonna go?" I asked, liking my arms without much thought.
"I was thinking we have a walk to Starbucks, maybe?" Shuichi smiled, a blush grew on his face as i linked our arms.

"yeah! I love Starbucks! so that will be fun!" I giggled and lead Shuichi off the school campus.

"sheeshh, its cold!" I whined the second we got out of the dorms building.
"it is pretty early" Shuichi smiled down at me.

Even with the platform shoes, he was still taller then me. I looked down at his feet.

He was wearing fucking platform's also.

I looked back up at Shuichi with a death stare.

"what if I hadn't wore my platforms!! Huh!?" I whined "are you trying to make me feel even shorter"

Shuichi just laughed and shook his head. "you have to buy me my drink now" I pouted, not actually caring if I was shorter then Shuichi, I used used to be shorting shorting most people.

We walked halfway, and I began get get cold "you have a jumper, let me wear it!!" I then demanded, pulling as shuichis jumper "your every leader demands the jumperrrrrr!!" I whinned

"huh?! O-okay, sure" he smiled and let go of my arm, pulling off him jumper.

I was surprised he let have his jumper, but I wasn't complaining.

I laughed and put the jumper over my own, and tucked my jumper underneath shuichis, so you couldn't see it. A blush found its way to my face and dared to take a quick sniff of his jumper, as expected it smelt like shumai.  A vanilla secent with a mix cranberries.