The past and Present (Chapter one)

A year ago

"Hey jake", I said slightly kissing his lips. "Hey back, as he pulled me closer.

Are we going to the part Jess? Pleeeeeeease!"

"Ehhh I didn't want to go tonight their mostly jocks and preppy girls going tonight. Your friends don't like me." I said with a pout making not take me.

"Please ill love you for ever. Oh wait I already do love you" he Said trying to be a smart ass. But I loved that.

A little info about us.

So me and Jake have been best buddies since we were born. I was born March 20, Jake was born January 15. Our parents were best pals when they were younger.

They actually introduced each other at a party and they introduced each other now husband ans wide of course. Our full names are Jess James, and Jake Tyler. No middle names for us.

Back to a year ago

So later he convinced me to go to that party but I still didn't want to go.

I got ready and this time I dressed to impress I had contacts but only use em when it's needed. So this time I used them to look better. Yeah yeah don't do that be yourself. Well you can be yourself when your boyfriend isn't captain of the soccer and baseball team. How did I get him no clue but he still thinks I was fate for him.
Two hours later

So into the party all these girls tried get on Jake but he was loyal and never did. So people were playing truth and dare and I didn't know what was going on.

When I came back from the bathroom I saw Jake, and the slut of the school making out.

Since this never happened to me before,I ran out the door making a scene. And everyone saw me starting to cry.