Sudden Change of Plans

Alexa woke up at 7:00 AM. Her diaper was wet and messy but she wasn't allowed to change it due to the challenge. Her stomach grumbled indicating she is hungry. She went downstairs and made breakfast. She made some pancakes and ate them instantly. She had to took the laxative after she ate them. A few minutes have passed when she needed to take a dump. She released the mess into her diaper and her diaper bulged way bigger. "Oh my god, this diaper is huge now" Alexa said. She really didn't do anything else in the afternoon. She was bored so she decided to take another laxative. You weren't allowed to do that but she was very bored. A few minutes have passed when she needed to mess. While she was preparing, the door started to slowly open. Alexa was very shocked and immediately went upstairs into her room. She still needed to poop but then she heard her mother. "Alexa!!, Where are you? I'm home early because they had to cancel it" Alexa's mother yelled. "I'm upstairs, please don't come up" Alexa yelled. She needed to poop so she released the mess. She released 4 logs of poop into her already filled diaper. The diaper is almost leaking. " I need to remove this diaper right now!" Alexa thought. So she took of the diaper and cleaned up immediately, which took 20 minutes. Alexa was finally clean and went downstairs. Alexa's mom was looking at her. "Why are you home?" Alexa said confusingly. "The place we worked at was infested with rats and carried diseases" Alexa's Mother said. Alexa went back upstairs and looked at her phone. She saw a text from her mother. "I'll be home later. They cancelled the work event" the text said. "I should read my mom's texts more" Alexa said to herself. Alexa was never caught wearing a diaper, or was she. The End...