Perfect Life

I walked down the stone path not knowing where it will lead me. I had these strange sudden thoughts as if somebody had sent me down here to die. Like somebody's gonna jump out of no where and attack me. I've heard enough news lines about strange things like this occurring. This seems like something Drew has set up, like a romantic date or some huge gift waiting for me around the corner. Knowing him, he would do something sweet like this. But at the same time, the letter seemed quit peculiar. I don't know what's waiting for me around this corner but whatever happens, happens for a reason. I walk slowly into a dark room, so far this seems like a really bad situation. All of a sudden the lights turn on & I feel somebody's arms wrap around me "happy birthday beautiful" it was drew after all!" You scared me half to death, babe!" I said. "I'm so sorry Natalia, I just wanted to surprise you!" Drew said. "My birthdays in four weeks silly." I say giggling. "It's never to early to "celebrate" if you know what I mean" drew whispers. He puts his arm on the wall behind me and kisses me softly. "Drew, I really wish I could stay but I have to go to Charlottes." I said. "Oh.. " drew says sounding disappointed. "Josh & her are in a fight, she's really upset & she needs me." I said. "Alright, want me to drive you to her house?" He asks. "No it's alright, I can ride my scooter there" I said. "No, it's getting dark. You'd be safer if I drive you there, love" he says. "Aw, okay.. Thank you so much" I said. "I love you" he said. "I love you more" I said. He lifted me up into his arms and carried me to his car. He dropped me off at Charlottes house & I stayed the night. In the morning he picked me up and we went to his house and he made me breakfast. I love him so much. He's so perfect. What did I do to deserve such a amazing boyfriend like him? I love him so much & I don't know what I'd do with him. I love my perfect life.