Part 9

Chris
New York
May 22

My girlfriend just got shot in my fucking face bruh that shit is crazy and we just got back on good times . I don't understand who did this but they gonna get another side of me .

" KAYLUNIII PLEASE WAKE UP " ( Ny'Asia )

" FUCK CALL THE AMBULANCE THE FUCK YALL STANDING THEIR FOR "

" DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES I LOVE YOU "

" I love you & chris both ny'asia but it's my time to go now . let people know my name i love y'all " kayluni whispers & slowly closing her eyes .

" BABY NO KEEP THEM OPEN "
" OPEN THEM NOW "

" excuse me sir i need you to move so i could get her in the truck " i couldn't do it hurt so bad

" get the oxygen mask " pumping her chest

" Ny'asia i love you but i don't wanna be on this earth anymore i should've been the one to take them bullets, it's my fault . "

" Chris don't say that dumb shit y'all just walked out the building and shots was getting fired i love you too but you got something you need to live for & that's making sure your girlfriend straight " ( Ny'asia )

I just drove to Interfaith because i need to make sure my girl straight and that's on my life . Me , Ny'asia and that gang was sitting there .

" Family Of Kayluni Jones "

" that's us "

" She's alive she got hit in the leg & arm , we removed the bullets successfully she says she want to speak to 2 people Ny'Asia & Chris "

" okay that's us 2 " I pointed to me & Ny'Asia

" Baby " ?

" yeah "

" you okay ? did you see who shot you "

" yeah i did it was my moms brother he's mad because i left his house and got my own house because of the simple fact that they would abuse me physically & mentally . So i told him that i got people that will catch him . what y'all don't know is that ima QueenPin i run Brevoot or what not " ( Kayluni )

" aii so me & baby satan will go handle that right now "

" My wounds don't hurt so ima sneak out the hospital with y'all so come on " ( Kayluni )

" Alrighty let's go " ( Baby Satan )

Rah 🖤

Y'all could leave me , baby satan , & rose gonna be good .

Aii bro be safe .

We left out the hospital and went straight to get our guns & shit . When we got to her uncles trap we sent
straight shots and after shoots we through bombs and shit killed all them niggas .

We all left to go change our outfits then we went to go get some seafood . I would never eat seafood with them again niggas ate half my plate that's crazy and they had more then me .

" Y'all really some fat asses "

" Trynna eat my food when y'all had more then me "

" welps we know our asses fat " ( both of em ) sticking they tongue out

" sit y'all asses down before i get rah over here nina don't play with me "

" bro you always calling raheem like damn . leave me alone sometime " Nina got up and walked up the steps .