Chapter 13

We were in the hotel room waiting for time for Trey to go the concert.

*1 month 1/2 later *

We were almost done with tour and

I haven't been feeling good. TJ is one happy baby and he walking now. Trey is even better if that's possible lol. Chris has laid off more which I'm happy about.

I laid in bed while Trey played with TJ in the living room. I left horrible I felt my stomach turn and my body get hot. I had a funny feeling, like I was going to puke. I ran to the bathroom and throw up. I got up and brushed my teeth and laid back in bed. This isn't good at all.

* Trey's P.O.V*

I was playing with TJ when I heard Dallas run to the bathroom. I know she didn't feel good maybe I need to make her a doctor appointment.

"Hey doc I need you to come and check on my girlfriend she's not feeling well" "I'll be there in 15 minutes"

I walked in the bedroom and sat on the side of the bed where Dallas was. "Baby I have the doctor that goes on tour with us coming up here to see you." She nodded. I kissed her forehead and went back to the living room where TJ was.

10 minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Hey doc" "hey where is she?" "She's in the bedroom" I showed him into it. "Baby the doctor is here I'm going to be in the next room if you need anything" "thanks love" I walked out and went back to TJ.

* Dallas's P.O.V *

The doctor came in and took my temp. "98.9 so you don't have any temp. What's going on with you so I can get an idea" "I have been very tired and I feel achey and my stomach hurts. I have been throwing up a lot" "how long have you been like this?" "Maybe a week" "I want you to go and take this and pee in the cup I think I know what's wrong" I got up and walked into the bathroom after I was done I washed my hands and walked out.

He took it and did he's test on it. I was laying back in bed when he came back from the bathroom.

"Your pregnant" I just stared at him like he was crazy. "Thank you doctor"he walked out. I sat on the bed just thinking was I ready for another. Could we handle another? Would he leave?

I was thinking so hard I had ignored that Trey was sitting in the bed talking to me. "Baby?" "Huh?" "What's wrong what did the doctor say?" I started to cry. He pulled me into his lap.

"Trey will you leave?" "What's wrong?" "Will you leave me?" "No I'm not going anywhere" "I'm.....pregnant" I thought Trey was going to pass out. I got up and got my clothes on. I was getting ready to walk out when Trey pulled me back.

He kissed me so hard and then it turned into a passionate kiss. "We will make this work don't worry okay love?" I nodded and walked into the living room and laid down on the couch.

* Trey's P.O.V*

When Dallas told me I was shocked at first but I was glad we were having another because I wanted more kids. I just didn't understand why she thought I would leave maybe it was because of how I did her last time she found out.

She was more than everything I wanted. I was going to make sure to keep her this time.

She was laying down on the couch when I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door and answered it. It was Chris.

"What do you want?" " I was just making sure she was okay?" "You don't care so don't bother and yes she's fine. She's pregnant with my child again" he looked at me confused. "What the hell is wrong with you"

"All the times we had sex and she didn't get pregnant" I shook my head. " she's mine she has my ring on her finger so that makes it okay for her to have my child" " just watch her you might not have her forever"

I got mad and just closed the door in his face. Dallas walked up to me and kissed my lips.

"What's wrong love?" "Nothing just Chris" "just promise me you will stay away from him" "I promise baby" I kissed her so passionately.

* Dallas's P.O.V*

I had TJ in my lap and I was watching Trey on the screen in the his dressing room. I would sit in the crowd but I have my baby and I didn't want to take him out there.

I was thinking this is Trey's last concert of the tour why not just have someone watch TJ and I go out there.

I can't in Trey's bodyguard.

"Hey can you watch TJ for me for alittle bit I want to go out and watch Trey preform but I don't want to take TJ" "sure I can" he took my spot on the couch and I walked out to the side of the stage.

I found his manager and ask him where I could sit at to watch Trey and he had to security guy lead me there.

Trey was only 4 songs into his set. When he got down with love lost he looked at me and smiled. He started to sing meant to be. He looked down at me and reached his hand out. I grabbed it and I mean the security guys helped me up so I wouldn't break anything.

When I got up there the crowd start awing and I got nervous. Trey pulled me close and swayed with me as he sung. He would kiss me periodically and I would blush. All I could think was this man meant more to me than anything I could ever imagine.