Chapter 2

I changed your suit slightly. Now I stead of just being black, it's yellow and a darker yellow/gold. Check the bio for more details for it. I also changed your right eye color to yellow

Y/n POV

I rode home, blasting down any bandit that got in my way.

It was a good long drive, dangerous because of where I lived.

On a small part of Pandora there are never ending lightning storms. That's where my house is.

I live there, collecting the lightings energy and spreading it throughout Pandora, to towns who aren't crazy.

It took for fucking ever to get everything set up, but bandits quickly learned not to mess with the electric poles, or suffer a dangerous electric shock.

But once I got home, I forced the electric gate to shut off before I opened it.

Then I closed it, forcing it back on.

God these powers are awesome.

I then entered the house, well it was more of a shack/bunker. Most, well everything, was underground.

So I parked my bike on a platform, pressing a button and sending it down, the hatch closing behind it.

I then opened the door to the shack, closing the door and pressing another button.

I was then dropped, landing on a pad in my base.

I then walked forward, my gear being taken off and stored as I walked.

(Like this)

I then walked through my base, heading for the garage.

After a few minutes, I reached there, seeing 2 motorcycles. Lightning and Toxic. Toxic was similar to my bike, the same design with the only difference was it was dark green and light green instead of gold and yellow.

I rested my hand on Toxic, remembering what we've been through.

But I then went to Lightning, taking the Vault key and brought it to my room and putting it a dresser.

Then I jumped onto my bed, falling asleep.

Gaige POV

I rested my chin in my hands, sad.

The hell did that guy do to DT?!?

Before I repaired him, but he seemed to be sapped of power, everything electric burned out. I had to fix ALL of it!!!

I looked at the other, mainly worried for Zer0. He was ok now, though he was still pretty injured.

Lilith: so Shocker has the vault key, the one thing Jack and all of us want. What are we going to do?

Roland: we give him what he wants

Everyone: what?!?

Roland: think about it. He says everything has a price and says he'll give us the vault key if we pay. It's not going to be cheap. But in our past dealings, Shocker has always been true to his word, no matter what it. He will hand it over if we pay. I'll do the talking

Maya: the only problem is finding him

I was now thinking, trying to learn where he would be.

Axton: Lilith, do you have any idea where he could be?