Alternate ending

(A/N : This was suggested by kin346 , thank you for the suggestion! Its really good!)

3rd POV :

The end of the killing game simulation is here. Everybody is still alive in real life. Well...not everyone is willing to be alive, Nagito Komaeda and Hajime Hinata, wish that both of them are dead.

Nagito died because of suicide, the reason behind his suicide is heartbreak. That's right, Hajime Hinata, the only one that Nagito loves dearly, said that he hates him more than anything else in the world. Nagito being the fragile teenager he is, committed suicide.

Hajime on the other hand, feel so guilty for Nagito's death that he began to blame himself for everything that happened to him on the killing game. Hajime realized he has feelings for the Ultimate Lucky Student, he wished he realized it sooner, but now, its too late.

The capsule they stay in opened, some of it haven't opened yet, some of it have, including Hajime Hinata's capsule "Ugh...What happened?" The only thing that crossed his mind was Nagito

'Nagito! Where is he?!'

Then a woman with blonde hair and a light green eyes approaches him "Hajime Hinata, correct? My name is Hanami Komaeda, Nagito's aunt, nice to meet you."

(A/N : She's one of my OC! But since I dont know how to draw yet, let's just imagine her like this

Minus the prosthetic arms and replace the short skirt to a dark blue pants :3 Okay, continue!)

"N-nice to meet you too." "I looked through the killing game files and I see you broke Nagito's heart, and caused him to commit...suicide." "I can explain-" "You do know how fragile his feeling is, right?" "No...I don't know he was that fragile." She take a deep sigh "Well, you should apologize when he wake up." "Okay.." She get out of the room.

'Nagito..im so sorry-' "Yo Hinata!" Hajime's thought was cut off by the sound of Hajime's friend, Kazuichi Souda "Hey 'Kaz." "Im glad its over!" "Yeah, me too." 'Though im not glad that I caused Nagito to kill himself..' Then some of his friends walk towards him, those 'friends' include Sonia, Hiyoko, Mahiru, Ibuki Nekomaru, Akane, Peko, Fuyuhiko, Twogami, Gundham and Teru-Teru.

(A/N : Idk who wakes up first...)

"Hey Hinata!" Ibuki cheered, being the cheerful girl she is "Hey everyone." "I cant wait to finally get out of here!" The usual bitchy Hiyoko said "Yeah! I cant wait to go outside! Im starving!" Akane said, more hungry for food than everyone else "You're always hungry Akane." Sonia said with her usual elegant voice.