|03|

Moment Of Love

R E Y A A N S H

As I returned back to my tent feeling extremely glorious after conquering the territory. I can't describe my feelings, so surreal. I am the king of the entire hindustan estates.

I sat on my bed, UGHH, I want to go back to my luxurious palace as soon as possible, though this State and Palace is mine now but I can't stay here. Guru ji or My father would never appreciated it.

A soldier came and helped me to undress myself. Then I went to take bath, however much I love the smell of blood and soil but I need to clean Myself.

I was seated and some of my soldiers were giving me bath, as I sat, Her, Princess Kriya's face flashed Infront of my eyes. That black orbs, rage filled in them, her stone like face, that sharp nose, Dusky cheeks, small eyes, and those thick lips. Undoubtedly she's the most enchanting  creation of god. A goddess herself.

All women, Shiveres hearing about battle field and here, she came and dared to Fought like a true fighter. She was good with her swords, I wonder was that heat of moment or She really is aware about Swords and battle. It's impossible for a girl to learn this things, that would be heat of moment.

"We Are done,My King" Soldier said, Reyaansh just nodded his head and stood up dried himself and Wore a Dhoti. It was Night, anyways so I didn't bother to cover my Upper body.

"King, Princesses Kriya is seeking for your presence" A soldier informed him, I was Astonished knowing, Princess Was here that too seeking my presence. I ordered them to send her in.

K R I Y A

I adjusted my Black shawl properly, not to let anyone Have my glimpse. Though, Everyone has already seen my face in War Field, But still as Pride of Maharashtra I won't let this Wolves see my face.

"King,Asked You to Grace With Your presences, Princesses" Soldier said trying to have a look at me, I stomped my footwear on Land, Making the dust particles Fly in his eyes, he groaned and bow down. Yeah,Bow down.

I walked inside the Tent, Wondering why is he staying in tent,He has the whole palace for himself. Aai informed me, As Cruel a Rajput can be,They can be respectful too. It actually depends. Maybe she's right, But I hate them,They are Monster, Evil Wolves.

"Greeting, Princesses" That monster said, I can feel his Smirk, arrogance is dripping from his words. "Please have a seat, I can't let A princesses stand, it's against my moral" He said "Glad to know, You have morals too" I replied to him. I know it's wrong, To Talk a king like this,But I don't care.

"Aha...." He moaned, Why is this monster Moaning?. Stupid fellow. I got starletd, When I felt him breathing near my ears, He was so Close, this is forbidden. Lord, I swear I will kill him if he does something. "Don't Worry, Princesses. How much I want but I won't bite you, have a seat" he Whispered, Lord, why this monster is creating havoc In my system.

I can feel something in my stomach, I want to close my eyes, I feel like weak in knees. What is this Sensation my lord?! Is it because he's the only man other then dada who has come so close to me, or is it because he's Insanely charming?!. Charming?! What are you even thinking, girl.

I feel him distancing, I left the breath I was Unknowingly helding. I sat on the bed, he also sat, fortunately Creating a safe distance. I looked up to have a clear look at him.