Chapter 30

No proof read..
Author's P.O.V.
Zhan was fully recovered and can move his left hand. After a full Checkup in hospital they both were heading towards Yibo's mother's house as they planned.
Zhan gazed out of the window during the whole ride. Yibo told him this is important & he has the feeling that this is not going to be good. As they reached there zhan was mesmerized by the beauty of the sight. It was so peaceful & beautiful. The small house, garden, greenery everything was just perfect. He eyes were wandering around the place when he heard Yibo's Voice.
"Let's go in" Yibo took zhan's one hand in his own hand and take him inside the house.
Zhan paused and look around the decor admiring the coziness of the house.
Yibo took him in his mother's room. He let him sit on the couch and hold his hand carefully.
Zhan looked at him questioningly he was having ominous feeling about all this.
"Zhan...., I want to say sorry to you. Whatever I did was Wrong. I forced you to do the things that you never wanted to. I am sorry.. I know I don't have the place to ask for your forgiveness. If you want to punish me I am ready. " Yibo lowered his head.
"Why you did this Yibo, there must be a reason ,right !!! that you hated me to the core. " Zhan asked nearly whispered. He was waiting to know the truth why yibo made his life nearly hell? why he controlled over his life.
Yibo looked up to him and after a moment of pause he nodded.
"The day before we made that deal my brother called me he was in devasted state. Ziyi Lost her child and dr. stated that she can never be pregnant again....
She wanted to divorce brother because of this. She told him to leave her. And my brother, he loved her so much. He wasn't going to leave her because of this stupid reason but she didn't listen. She left the home and blocked his number.
When I saw him here crying his heart out ,I...I didn't know what to do. He cared for me since my mother left.
He was always there. He didn't make much friends just to spend time with me. He didn't fulfill his dream so I could live mine. But since Ziyi came into his life he was happier than before. I never saw him this low. Next day when I saw ziyi with you in a restaurant I was shocked. She was looking Happy. How can a mother who Lost her child few days before can be this happy. I thought maybe she was trying to be normal. & I wondered how you both knew each other. When you left the restaurant you looked stressed so I followed you but before I could reached you I got a call and... A shocking surprise was waiting for me. " Yibo paused , stand up and walked in front of Window. Zhan's gazed followed him.

"So that mean Cheng's accident... it wasn't... It wasn't you" Zhan Asked
"No. I only said that to threaten you." With a long sighed Yibo replied.
Zhan looked down took a deep breath.

"The Dr. Who treated Ziyi, confessed that she took pills to kill her own unborn child and the reports that states that she can not be pregnant again, all are fake. Even her name.. she is not ziyi but Wen Qing." Yibo said
"I don't believe this... no mother can kill her own child. I don't believe you. " Zhan said shaking her head in denial.
"Zhan, I know you won't trust me after what I did I don't deserve your trust. I should have told you sooner but that time i didn't have enough proof. Now I can show you. " Saying this he opened his phone. He showed him the picture of documents & videos of Wen Qing. "She was a con girl, cousin of famous Gangster Wen Chao."
Zhan couldn't believe, the innocent girl he met, it was all lie. She tricked my brother. She tricked my family. "
He continued
"I am sorry I thought you were planning with her against my brother that's the reason I told you to sign that contract. And that day when driver took you to the deserted area, It was my order. I just wanted you to experience the fear , I wanted to hurt you... But..But I Never thought that it could be... I.. I " before Yibo could finish his words Zhan grabbed his shoulder to turn him & a tight slap landed on his face.

"How dare you Wang Yibo" Zhan shouted top of his lungs. " You send your men to molest me. This was your plan to revenge me. You didn't asked me anything. You just assumed on your own. I didn't knew that Qing is Ziyi. You just played with me because of your disgusting assumption. How down you wanted to fall Wang yibo" Zhan shouted and a year escaped from his eyes. " They could have raped me or worse killed me. How much hatred you had for me.. I did nothing to harm you but You... You didn't even tried to know the real truth."
Zhan broke down in tears and fall on his knees remembering the time when those goons hand were all over him,when they were beating him. "Answer me God damnit...answer me" Zhan shouted.