24. imessages + real life

this ones a longer than
usual.

IMESSAGES
sebby 🤍 + blair

BLAIR

SEBBY 🤍gorgeous

SEBBY 🤍
gorgeous.
what show is that for?

BLAIR
Versace 🥰

SEBBY 🤍
fancy.

BLAIR
yeah i have a bunch
of shows comin up
SO how's ur day

SEBBY 🤍
pretty eventful
if you ask me

BLAIR
gimmie spoilers

SEBBY 🤍
no
anyways...
i woke up LATE so
i didn't have anything to eat
and neither did anthony so
we've been doing stunts with
an empty stomach and the set
is so weird because we're filming
so many things and it's confusing
where we are at in the movie

BLAIR
meaning you are confused and
very hungry

SEBBY 🤍
kids ur age might call it
hangry

BLAIR
U ARE JUST EIGHT YEARS
OLDER

SEBBY 🤍
I DONT SEE A DIFFERENCE
BLAIR

BLAIR
ur infuriating

SEBBY 🤍
u love it

BLAIR
no i actually don't

SEBBY 🤍
uh... anyways
read at 5:28

sebastian got nervous when he didn't get a reply from blair, but just guessed she was busy since she did send him the picture of her trying on the Versace clothes.

but on the other side of new york, blair was tracking down a good romanian restaurant ( for sebastian ) and burger shop ( for mackie ). once she got a good one down blair climbed into her range rover, benny sitting in the passenger seat.

an hour later, blair has two dishes in her car. blair called down brie knowing she was shooting today; so she got her through security.

"do you think the russo brothers will be mad at me for coming?" blair asked as she switched seats with brie so she can drive into the lot. the thought of how top secret this film was just landed her mind.

"well the only place you actually aren't supposed to be in is IN the set... where as the trailers are outside of it. just don't let elizabeth olsen see you" brie explained

"why elizabeth olsen... wait elizabeth is here?"

brie opened her mouth a couple times in loss of words "i didn't say that"

"yes! yes you did! i'm totally getting spoilers out of you guys today" blair was smug as she crossed her arms.

"duck"

"what-"

"go down blair oh my god" brie says

blair does as told.

"so where sebastian?" brie asks, she sees a bunch of crew members and casts look at her way and nod with a smile.

"i actually don't know last time i talked to him was over an hour ago" blair explains

"okay i'll park here, my trailer has my name on it and be carful to what you do"

"so i'm not supposed to be here"

"i didn't say that" brie says

"you didn't have to you; MEANT it though... i'm not supposed to be here is what your are implying"

"okay maybe... i maybe snuck you in.. maybe the russos dont know"

blair just took a big breath and mumbled to herself

"you will be fine, b. just go straight to my trailer and you will be fine" brie said.

blair mumbled an okay to herself, grabbing bennys leash and the food. she walked carefully through the trailers, finally brie's trailer catches her eye, she opens it and lets benny go and places the food on the table. five minutes go by and sebastian opens the door and his eyes light up.

"blair!" sebastian smiles "what are you doing here?"

"you said you were hungry and confused, and i thought of one way to fix that" blair hugs the romanian.

"i thought you were shooting" sebastian implies

"no those pictures were from yesterday. and you might wanna call mackie because i bought a really good burger for him"

"okay i'll call him right now, what'd you get me?" sebastian licks his lips in anticipation.

"see for yourself" blair smiles. she loves doing soft shit for her friends.

sebastian opened up his container and saw sarmale, a traditional romanian dish ( as it says in an article that blair searches up ).

"oh my god, my mom used to make this all the time" sebastian was trilled to finally have some home food. he missed his home, his mom and his step dad too much.

"give me your phone im going to call mackie" blair smirks as sebastian takes his phone out of his front pocket.

"don't freak him out" sebastian warns.

"no promises" blair murmured for herself; but sebastian still caught it. the mans phone rang a couple times before blair heard a 'yo' coming from the phone. "hey mackie, come to brie's trailer for a surprise"

"OH MY GOD-" blair heard before the call cut off.

"what he say?"

"he said oh my god really loud and then hung up" blair laughed

about 30 seconds later, mackie was at the door, panting more than he should be. blair opened the container with the cheese burger and curly fries in it.

"you are a godsend. sebastian maybe keep this one over more" mackie said, kissing blair's cheek and digging into his burger.

getting into a comfortable conversation they all shared laughs. sebastian talked about all the pranks they would do on set. at the end of their lunch mackie asked blair to come back more often.

-