Inkless - Description

Dedicated to KaleTheQueen for many reasons, the least of which being the cover.

Gungor's Beat of her Heart in the sidebar.

Copyright © 2014 | CrayonChomper | The Ink Series

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

INKLESS

BOOK 1 in THE INK SERIES

Story Description 

Thea Landry lives in a world where your tattoos define who you are.

Literally.

When a child reaches puberty, tattoos begin to form on their skin.

They appear at different points in a person's life – some get their tattoos when they come to a realization of who they are, others when they go through experiences that will define them or when they cement who they want to become moving forward – but a person's ink exists for the same thing.

They are a symbol, of self-identity and social status.

When Thea Landry woke on her thirteenth birthday to find her skin inkless, she told herself it wasn't going to be a problem. She was simply a late bloomer. Her tattoos would come. They just had to.

But as Thea nears her eighteenth birthday in a world slowly dividing itself by the sole merit of the marks on one's skin, she has to come to grips with the fact that, in the past five years, she has remained inkless.

Maybe she always will be.

Three cheers for procrastination! But, hey, I want to write a paranormal-y trilogy. Also, tattoos are cool.

That aside, help me cast this story. I need three main characters: Thea and two (as yet unnamed) male leads. Thea is dark-haired (I'd prefer if she's rocking short hair) and looks quiet. As for the male leads, one has to look dangerous, the other has to look dangerously smart. Not a lot to go by, but I can promise you I'll know who they are when I see them. 

Be sure to vote AND leave a meaningful comment to get the chance of getting your story recommended! (I'll probably recommend paranormal stories more than anything with this book.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. (And follow? XD)

- Chompy