XVI

The whole kingdom is celebrating. Everyone is cheering because today, the kingdom's Crown Prince finally found his Princess, her queen to be.

On the other hand, the nobles are busy preparing for the ball. But Gabriel is the busiest of them all. From the event design, to his brothers and Sang's outfits. You might think that he will be stressed out but on the contrary, he feels excited for the ball. Tonight everyone will know that she, the love of his life will marry them. And not a single person will scorn at their relationship but rather everyone will celebrate it. They don't have to hide their relationship to the world.

The Ball

An extravagant event, has a lot of carriages that ridden by nobles wearing beautiful dresses, the women move elegantly and men being gentlemanly. That's how people describe this event.

A castle staff introduces nobles as they get in the castle door from the lowest to the highest status.

The trumpet was played announcing the arrival of the King and Queen. Everyone was silent as they listen to the King.

"Everyone thank you for coming. Today we celebrate the engagement of  my son Crown Prince Owen Black, this retainers, Sean from the Green house, Dakota Jameson from the Lee house, Nathan from the Griffin house, Victor Morgan, Luke Taylor, Silas Korba, North Taylor and Gabriel Joseph Coleman to Sang from the Sorenson house." Everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

They slowly come down the stairs as the king calls their names. As Sang comes down everyone's eyes was glued to her.

(Picture from:

(Picture from:

Suddenly Become a Princess One Day/ Who Made Me a Princess)

"Cheers! Let the dance begin!" The king said. The dance started and was led by Owen and Sang.

Sang danced with all her fiance. Then they greet their parents. North and Silas' parents weren't able to attend the ball but they send them letters.

In the balcony a little away from the venue, North watched the stars while Silas accompanied him, he's crumpling a letter in his hands. Kota noticed and walks towards them.

"North? What's wrong?" He looks at the crumpled letter. North passed him the letter. He read the letter and balled his fist. He looks at them. "It will be okay, we will not let this thing to ruin our special day." He told them. Kota put his hands on their shoulders in reassurance. "Come on, Sang is waiting." He smiled at them. They looked at each other and their mood was lifted just mentioning their fiancee's name.

Nick's letter to North

Dear North,

Congratulations on you're engagement and being a C rank adventurer. I am so proud of you son. Me and your mom are so sorry for not being there on your engagement. But we promise that we will definitely be there on your wedding day. We want to meet our daughter in law, we heard a lot of good things about her, and your friends or should I say brothers.

Son, your uncle Charlie and I decided to return to being adventurers. The other country's nobles are sending their slaved monsters here and is trying to invade Black Kingdom. I'm sure that the King already knows about this. They already sent here their knights and additional reinforcement for us. Keep practicing your magic son and be strong. Your mom and I love you so much. Be careful and be happy son. I will keep you updated.

Your Dad,

Nick Taylor

They live happily ever after actually doesn't exist because the real ending is actually the start of a new beginning.

The End.

AN:

I'm sorry if I made a lot of mistakes. English is not my first language and this is my first fanfic.

Thank you for reading! ^_~