21.

Seokjin's eyes were in all awe, his chin resting on palm with a small very faint smile unconsciously sitting on his face as he was admiring his handsome Jungkook who is in very professional manner, in a confidence that a CEO of biggest influencing company possesses. His face serious which is so hot for him. His left hand mannerly placed on his upper stomach and the other hand moving in an accord of his words, while explaining the upcoming project through the screen projector depicting there growing scale and rising profits.

Older looked at Jin and gestured him to open the file, who was in his own little world—a dreamy look on face. Jungkook coughed a little trying to get his attention, but then instead walked to the younger and leaned forward beside him for turning the file's page, snapping out the younger, who felt his boss's jaw close to his cheek. Jungkook could feel the soft jin's hairs on his cheeks. Seokjin didn't dared to turn his head. His body stiffened with a tingling sensation running in body for this closeness.

“If the Bank retail is gold for your company, then we are goldmine.” Everyone breathe out a small chuckle which made jk smile too. Again getting back professional. “We have always been providing and taking service of the best retail prodigies.” His voice reverberated into Jin's senses through his ears, as he had never heard/felt it from this close.
He turned his head a little to take a quick glance of older, who's eyes already met with his and in a second it shifted back to the file placed on table in front of flush red Seokjin.

Soon Jungkook straightened his back, walking back to the projector, standing before the board of directors and owner of this company. Jin breathed out, suddenly feeling hot so fanned himself by hand. He looked at all of them checking if anyone in this room saw him blushing for his boss.

~~~

They walked out of the office after the long ass meeting, contract signing and lunch proposed by the dealers in glad  commencement of there new relations and little sightseeing nearby the restaurant they had lunch in. It was already evening.

“Yo Jungkook, another big contract!” kwan gave him a pal handshake and “Celebration is must. What say?”

“Sure.” Jeon said to his business friend.

“So offcourse drinking. I've heard that German has best alcohols. So to the club?”

“That sounds nice. The hotel I'm staying in, is said to have the best club.” Jungkook suggested. “Shall we go there?”

“Yeah let's go then.” Kwan said. Jungkook paused and looked behind, where Jin was sauntering, his eyes roaming around this very new place.

“Seokjin.” said name looked at him and paused on his feet. “Do you drink?” Seokjin furrowed his brows.
“I mean alchohols. Do you?” Jeon asked. Jin shook his head. “No I don't like it.”

“So, you won't be coming, okay.”

“Uh, sir—I won't drink, but I would like accompany you.” He beamed with a little hop of feet. Jungkook stared at him who took his smile back, his lips puckering. “can't I?”

“If you want to, you can.” They got inside the car, droving back to the hotel they are staying in.  

~~~