From lockdown to war

Jack and I decided to not stress too much about anything, but put up defenses and make sure everyone is ok. Jack has been helping me work on my powers and I've been getting the hang of it. Things have been quiet for about two weeks. Graduation is coming up and we're all in our last day of school before senior check out. I'm sitting in fourth period and I heard a bunch of people running, some were screaming. I looked at Jack. Our teacher walked to the door and opened it, looking out.

"Everyone, get into a class, or run off campus!" He yelled, pulling a couple of students inside.

Once the hall looked somewhat empty, he slammed the door shut and then covered the window.

"Someone, get the windows over there, everyone else, get into the back corner of the room." Our teacher said.

An announcement went off and said the school was on lockdown. I grabbed Jack's hand.

"It's Marlon," I said.
"We don't know that." He looked at me.
"Well, who else would it be, Jack?" I asked.

My phone went off and I silenced it. I looked at it and saw Mom calling me. I sent it to voicemail. Then Dad called me, I sent him to voicemail. I saw Jack's eyes were white.

"Eleanor! Come out and play!" I heard Marlon.

Our teacher looked at me, along with everyone else. Jack wrapped his arms around me. I turned to him.

"I have to go out there," I said.
"No, you can't," Jack said.
"I can't allow that." Our teacher said.
"I have to, he's gonna hurt somebody," I said.
"Elena, we'll figure this out," Jack said.
"If I run out, I can lead him away from the school, you can come after us. Please, I can't let anyone get hurt." I said.

Jack sighed.

"I can't." He said.
"Then I'm sorry," I said.

Jack looked up at me, I pushed him back and ran out the door.

"Elena!" My teacher and Jack yelled.
"Marlon! Come and get me!" I yelled.

I ran down the hall and saw him behind me. I led him out of the school and to the woods which led to the pride house. I looked around and saw the pride house not far. I saw Adam and Abby run out of the back door and I ran to them. But suddenly, Marlon grabbed me and threw me away. I yelled as I hit my side on a rock. Marlon stood over me.

"You made a mistake going with the cats." He said.
"Really? I think it was a pretty good decision." I said.

He slapped me and started hitting me. Suddenly I saw a flash of blue and white and Marlon was tackled to the ground. There was a blue tiger on top of him.

"Thanks Abby," I said.

She nudged her head to the house and I slowly got up. I ran away and Adam grabbed my arms.

"Go inside, your parents are in there. Jack and everyone else is on their way." Adam said.
"You guys will need my help, he's got things that can kill you guys," I said.
"I know, trust me, we have a plan." He said.

I went inside and my parents ran over.

"Why would you do that?! That was so dangerous!" Mom grabbed my arms.
"I couldn't let anyone get hurt, not again," I said.
"It's ok, just sit down," Dad said.

I sat down in a chair and looked out the back door. I sighed and Mom grabbed my hand.

"What hurts, Elena?" She asked.
"Just my side. I'm ok." I said.

I heard growls outside.

"I have to go help them," I said.
"No, you're gonna get hurt." Mom looked at me.
"If I don't help, Mom, they're gonna die," I said.