liams turn

After Liam and Niall's heated session Niall got called on but they had a desperate kiss before he left as i was casually laying on the floor with my arms tied behind my back with a belt. When Niall was completely gone with sarah as in door slamed car down the drive. Literally Liam sat at the window and waited till they were out the gate so i just stared at the carpet. I was scratching my ear on the carpet when i felt hand run up my legs. Ah there gone. Liam didn't speak so i just lay there like an awkward turtle. I actually like Liam hes hot as fuck but hey i wont get any of them as a boyfriend there too hot. Oh movement im off the floor. Liam had now placed me on the bed and locked the door.

"Hey bro sup wanna chat " im such a sarcastic bitch he smirked at me getting two ties out his draw.

"Going some where nice lee i like the grey tie its cute" he shook his head placing a hand on my thigh slowly running it over my bum.

"Im glad you like it baby" he called me baby orgasm in my pants he laughed, did he hear me no that was in my mind. He tied my hands to the railings at the top of the bed and then tied my feet to the bottom holding the belt in his hand doubled over.

"This is gona be so fun you just bite the pillow if it hurts okay" he rubbed my ass pulling my pants to the bottom of my bum. Oh shit hes gona hit me.

Liam started to massage my bum for a while stroking his shaft ass he did . Before he then started spanking me as he got harder groaning gently as his hand print started to show he started breathing heavy panting and then i heard him pick up the belt getting closer to cumming. Suddenly with great power he brought the belt down on my ass. It hurt but i frowned its gona cover his perfect hand print. I sulked as he continued to attack my bum then when he was moaning loud i knew he was close.

"UGH FUCK ... thank you baby " after he calmed himself he gently washed his cum off my ass with a baby wipe kissing my bum softly. Liam untied me stroking my bum with care not to hurt me.

"liam hurry up im fuckin hungry" louis screamed.

He groaned in to my back pulling my pants up an picking me up. As we walked down stairs i snuggled to his chest he so cold put the heating on dude hahah. He smiled dropping me on Zayns lap.

"OUCH!" i jumped straight up holding my ass but Liam just smirked as Zayn looked confused.

"Sorry Zayn my bum hurts " Harry smacked my bum really hard laughing as i fell to the floor in pain but Louis came over helping me up.

"He does it to me all the time" i stood up and sat on the sofa in between Harry and Zayn with Louis in front of me while i play with his hair. Its so cute he acctualy purrs aww i wanna keep him i bent down and hugged him. Liam burst in with pizzas putting them on the table everyone dug in and i just sat there i dont like tomatoe ew.

"I dont like tomatoes ewwy " i giggled they all smiled.

"You can have the crusts we normally give them to niall" i smiled as they gave me there crusts.

After our pizza we all got under a blanket and watched a film i had Louis under me Zayns hand on one thigh and Harrys on the other and Liam parked infront of me. Ugh boys!