⁰³ Operation Mirkwood

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ³ - ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ

❛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴍᴜsᴇ ᴍᴇ. ❜

Seven and Eleven were sitting on the couch. Both bored as they listened to the boys talking about the plan.

The boy was lucky since the conversation was slightly muffled from the headphones on his ears, but poor El had to suffer from their voices, Seven sympathized watching the girl fiddle with the radio that the boy had become accustomed to seeing.

"That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood," Mike said.

"You seriously think that those weirdos know where Will is?" Lucas raised a brow, leaning on the table they surrounded.

"Just trust me on this, okay?" Mike rolled his eyes, tired of Lucas doubting him. "Did you get the supplies?"

Lucas grinned excitedly, shrugging the bag off his back, opening it and setting the things on the table with each item he said. "Binoculars... from 'Nam. Army knife... also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana... and the wrist rocket."

Seven leaned forward, elbows on his knees, his eyes narrowed in curiosity, what damage could he do with a freaking slingshot?

"You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin voiced his thoughts, furrowing his brows at his friend as Seven bit his lip to keep from laughing at Lucas' face.

"First of all, it's a wristrocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real. It's made up. But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye...and blind it.

Mike looks between his two friends before shaking his head with a sigh, "Dustin, what did you get?"

Dustin eagerly opened his bag, dumping all the contents onto the table, making Eleven snap her head up to look since it was loud and also cause she heard Seven snort.

"Alrighty, we've got... Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Nilla Wafers, apple, banana, and trail mix." Dustin listed off, looking up to see Mike's and Lucas' unimpressed faces.

"Seriously?" Lucas grumbled.

"We need energy for our travels. For stamina. And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We have her." Dustin exclaimed, gesturing to El who looked at them with wide eyes.

"She shut one door!" Lucas shouted.

"With her mind! That's insane! Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do. What if Seven has superpowers too?" Dustin stopped, thinking over his words before quickly spinning to stare at Seven, "Do you have superpowers?"