Back to Normal, But?

After the wonderful party of Lindt Coorporation, everything goes back to normal now.

Son Naeun, who's the one and only heiress , return to her duty, working at her father's company.

Meanwhile BTS, they're back to their busy schedule, right now they're working on their world tour .

Early in the morning, at BTS's company. Despite of being busy to prepare their world tour, they're in the CEO's office busy about discussing something more serious

"What on earth is happening right now? Why they're writing this kind of article?" Jungkook said pissed off while scrolling at the news

and etc

and etc ..

Other BTS's member are also speechless about what's going on rightnow,

"They're purposely publishing this kind of article to gain many attention all over the nation" CEO reply him.

Jungkook defending himself, "It's a pure coincidence! I met her for the first time yesterday" he said .

And his leader try to calm him down, "All of us know it,Jungkook . We know it's not true, but people all over the nation will doubt it for sure" he said.

"So, what're we going to do now?, shouldn't we just release an article about it? Said that it's not true at all?" Jungkook said.

Jimin stare at him, "Kook, it's not that easy. Naeun isn't an idol. She's an ordinary people but she's also an influencial person" he said

Followed by their CEO, "What Jimin said is true, even if we release an article, I doubt it'll finish. I worried it might get worse if we make the wrong moves" he explained.

"Maybe we should contact Naeun and discuss about it? Because she's involved in this and it'll affect her company and reputation" Suga suggest.

JHope adds, "I wonder how Naeun react about this article, she should've been reading it by now"

"We should try to contact her in person" CEO said.

Jin replies, "How do we contact her? Her private number must've been very secretive?" he said

"We'll find a way, company will handle it" CEO said

Meanwhile Jungkook can't stop scrolling at the news and sigh.

Meanwhile at Lindt Corporation
The condition this morning is a little bit busier than usually. Because there's something unexpectedly came up today.

"What's the fuss you're talking about early in the morning?" Naeun reply annoyed.

One of the employee reply her, "It's an article about miss and BTS's member Jeon Jungkook" scrolling all the articles to Naeun.

Naeun's shocked by looking at it, "My Godness! What they're thinking?! How can they write such an article about me?" she asked them pissed off.

"We don't know about it miss,but we'll handle it as soon as possible miss" the employee reply her .

Naeun looks at them angrily, "You have to SUED all of them! The company who publish those article! The writer! All of them!" she ordered them.

And then she goes straightly to her father's office.
"Dad! Have you seen it?!" she asked annoyingly.

Mr.Son looks at his daughter, "Naeun, calm down, why you make those kind of face dear? It's just an article. It'll be settled down very soon" her dad convince her.

"But Dad! They're writing a malicious comment about us! And they're saying all of those nonsense outside! It's embarassing!" she complained.

Mr.Son sigh, "Just let them be dear, we can't stop them from writing a hate comment. We're all human after all. You need to calm down first. Have you forgotten who are you? We'll handle it in a very professional way" he convinces her again.

Naeun yields and then she sat down at the couch, sigh, "What a drama in the early morning, and I really hate this. Those idol things" she said.

"It'll be over soon. Daddy will make like it was never happened before. Okay my dear?" he said while patted Naeun's head.

Naeun pouted her mouth, and look at her dad, hugging him, "Thankyou so much dad" she said

TBC..