Chapter 6: Questions and Answers

The Jewel was a glowing purple tone while the chain was silver, It looked like a necklace of sorts, I wonder if it's magical... I noticed the Jewel was in the shape of a crystal. "Why would they take something that's yours?" I asked Virion, he sighed and his face blank. "I was-so-called 'disobeying' and they took this necklace from me saying 'it was too powerful in my hands' but, I'm glad I have it back." I blinked, "so it is magical!" I concluded. Virion laughs at my childish tone so I joined in his laughter. "(Y/N)!" I hear a voice from the left side of the room, I turn to see Jean filled with shock and disappointment, Virion looks at me and says, "so that's your name eh, (Y/n)..?" I leaned away from him a bit and whispered "no time for jokes Virion!" I hear Jean's footsteps across the room until he was in-front of Virion. He looks so furious... Suddenly Jean grabs Virion by the collar and lifts him up from the couch, "VIRION!" I scream "JEAN PUT HIM BACK DOWN!" all I could hear was Virion's laughter, "Heh, you're strong for a puss-" Jean cut Virion off with a slap, landing Virion back onto the couch. "Jean, Calm down! He apologized!" I screamed out of breath and standing between Jean and Virions body on the couch. I noticed Jean's heavy breathing slowly dying down which gave me a sigh of relief. "What's he doing here..?" Jean asks me while pointing at the elven E-boy, "I have a name.." Virion muttered, "I came here to say sorry and explain and I did!".

"Ah, I'm sorry Virion I thought you were going to do one of your tricks again." Jean apologized. Virion accepts the apology and awkwardly laughs "Hey, why does lil' Bunny here look like a tsundere at the moment?" Look like Virion noticed my puffy cheeks- wait... My face turns to a sudden realization and makes both boys laugh. I sigh at both them and giggle, "so... This place, not the hut but this land is it all dead and dry and a forest?" I ask ending our little laughter moment "no-no! There's a lot that you really need to see sweet" Virion answers. I noticed Jean turning to him and saying "Well that pet name sounds similar to me..." Virions response was a blink of curiosity at me.

"Anyways, lucky you've two have made up, now answer my questions!" I laughed while Jean smirked and Virion giggled.

"What kind of questions did you want us to answer..?" Jean asked, I smiled and gave off my try-hard serious face, "I remember when Jean mentioned that this world wasn't what I expected, what did you mean..?" I asked. Jean cleared his throat "this world is quite unique, It has four separate areas. Sweet, dark, memorable and funny right now, we are in the forest in between dark and memorable." Jean explained.

"Oh ...but, I remember I first found myself in an area where I was in a pond of some sort of rainbow liquid with downs and people around me, what as that place..? I asked and Virion burst out in laughter while Jean sighed. "You (Y/n) were in the memorable section, and in this case known as 'Random Fandom..." Jean concluded glaring at Virion. How can he still see Virion..?

Virion, laughing his head off like a hyena. The names of the area made him laugh of their childish titles.

"Heh, anyways how did you even get here? Like was there a purpose..?" Virion cracked a question. The question made me think a bit about what happened so far on my wacky journey.

"Well the place I came from was a lot different from here...And I remember at my school a student went missing and all was left was like this giant black crystal, I took a piece and created a portal to this world, now I'm going to find the student and try to get back to my home.." I explained, Virion was stunned and Jean was impressed. "Do you know the student personally?" Jean curiously asked I nodded in response, "we're just acquaintances though." I replied.

Jean, nodded in understanding, as Virion smirked at me in curiosity. "if you were just acquaintances, then why would you bother to try and help her out...?" Virion asked, me with a tilt of his head, as his face held his everlasting smirk.

I looked towards the floor as the questions swirled around your brain. I hadn't actually thought about why you even did, you just felt a need to, plus it seemed like something unusual happened to her, judging by the crystals, so it seemed like a fun adventure...

"Not entirely sure to be honest... I just felt a need to... And it seemed like a fun adventure..!" I replied joyously to him. He let out a puff of air from his nose as he smirked to you. You also noticed that Jean was smiling warming at you, possibly from the answer you had given them.

"But this place does feels so... dreamy.." I stated, Virion giggled lightly, "like a sweet dream? Well it's quite different from that!" he continued to laugh not realizing what he just said.

"Oh well, besides from that fact, it's getting dark." Jean suggested "would you like to stay for the night?" Virion turned to Jean probably thinking that he can't really go anywhere else. "Alright then, thanks for that!" Virion smiled as Jean smirked in return and went off to collect blankets and pillows.