Merry Christmas Moon

Taylor Lautner once again impresses me with his new acting contract for the movie, Tracers. Tracers as all you die hard fans may know is being released in March 20, 2015 and Taylor is the main actor. This amazing movie is about a "New York bicycle messanger" (assuming a newspaper deliver boy) being hunted down by the mafia. As the story progresses, he runs into a random citizen, Nikki, a beautiful stranger he falls in love with immediatly. Luckily, she decides to attempt to protect him from the mafia, because i am sure she knows how to deal with the mafia on day to day bases.

The great thing about this movie is the skill required of the main character. I love how Taylor can play mid aged man with the job of newspaper boy. It must be hard finding a way to make a grown man riding a bike to deliver newspapers to look natural. But someone how Taylor completes the part perfectly. He must have done something really bad to get the mafia to chase after a newspaper delivery boy. I mean what could poor Taylor possibly have done, thrown the newspaper at the door to hard. Which would make sense know how strong Taylor is. Taylor's strength is so unatural that only muscle milk could be the answer.

Although this movie will be no where compared to the Twilight series, I am happy Hollywood is giving the world what it deserves... More Taylor. This new release could mean a grand new future in the movie industry! Him going from a protective boyfriend in Twilight to a messenger boy in love with a random stranger in Tracers means he could play virtually every role in the industry. I expect him in some of the big movies, like Star Wars VIII or maybe even some new genres like Horror or Sci-Fi. He can fit any role with his amazing acting skills.

Lets expand on Star Wars VIII, sadly J.J Abrams, the director of Star Wars VII, did not realize the skill of Taylor and did not put him in the cast of Star Wars VII. But with all you, the fans, support we can get him to act in the next Star Wars! He could easily play a Sith Overlord or even a Jedi Master... I could even see him voice acting for Yoda. His skill makes the options limitless! So with your help we could make Star Wars VIII the best movie in the Star Wars Franchise. Please comment saying "We want Taylor Lautner!" to get him Star Wars VIII. Star Wars deserves this amazing actor and the world needs your help to stop the injustice of him not being in the cast.

Merry Christmas, Moon.