Prologue

Part 1

Ding-Ding

The sound of the convenience stores doors opened as someone came in, of course, this someone was me Jōshō Ukai.

Today was one of the rare instances where I would go outside. This was the release day of the extremely hyped game that had the entire gaming community in hysterics after all! And one out of 50 stores in the entirety of Earth will contain a Limited first-day release of Super Jade Overdrive! Gift Of Pluck Edition. containing figures, trivia and more! So I decided to test my luck and fortunately, it pulled through! So I got my hands on the game, I mean I had to, after all, it is based on one of my favourite animes.

Even if I had to travel such an absurd distance to get it.

But now that I think of it doing such a feat must've used up a lot of luck.

"Hopefully the trip back home will be okay!".

Is what you thought I was going to Say!

But unlike those low-level Normies, who lack all kinds of 'basic' knowledge.

I'm not foolish enough to raise any death flags!

I'm pretty sure you just raised one right now.

I came to a convenience store to check if any new Manga had come out but...

~~~Growl~~~

A soft growl came from my stomach and a yawn from my mouth.

I haven't eaten nor slept in 2 Weeks.

How are you still alive?!

I'm simply built different.

And to prepare to grind all day along with work on restoring my energy, I decided to head over to the convenience store to stock up on some extremely "healthy" supplies.

He means junk food.

Hmmm?

looking through the snack section, deciding what to buy.

Ara, Should I go for Salt & Vinegar or Sour & Cream? White Or Dark Chocolate? A store brand Cola or the real deal?

I sighed, this task is more demanding than it needs to be.

After grabbing what I needed and putting it all in a plastic bag. I finally spotted the manga section and made my way over to it.

Well, this is why I first chose to come over here anyway.

I picked up the closest one next to me read the title and...

Armageddon Admiral Dreamers

I've already read it.

Amazing Dangerous Lady Road Iota

I've already read it.

Heaven Idol Eliminators

I've already read it.

Mistress X Corrector: Our Crusader Starship Weddings

I've already read it

Secret Trinity Gunsmith Robots

I've already read it.

No No No No No No No No No No No!

I dejectedly fell to the floor only being slightly propped up on all fours.

A-All of it...I-I've read all of it