🌌Review : Mystery 🌌

Book : Mafia's smart girl

Author : iram_95

Judge : shrishhhhh
Plot (19/20) : the plot was really good..
Though I read some chapter.. I was very intrigued.. Two brothers.. Mafia world.. The girl her own battles... Pretty good

Interaction ( 10/10 ) : you have replied to most of the comments. Soo kudos..

Characters (9/10) : the characters pretty well explained and prominent.. So yeah.. Good..

Cover (9/10) : cover was also pretty good.. With author's name.. Maybe addition of something related to mafia would be better..

Setting (8/10) : Places of action are explained well

Title/subtitle (9/10) : the title is prettyjustified.. Since the female lead seriously very smart..

USP ( 9/10) : the relationship of two brothers and how the female lead handle it is what makes the story very interesting..

Overall (18/20) : a good story to read.. If you love mafia stories tgus definitely for you  
Total : 91/100

Remarks : nothing much.. It was almost perfect... Keep writing..

book:- Pyaar ki ek dasta!

author:- 

judge:- dikshaj02

Plot (19/20): AMAZING plot! I really really loved the way the story was planned out, it was brilliant and genius. But I wish Sky was not killed because he was such a sweetheart! However I sometimes did get confused during the story as a lot happened and it was a bit hard to keep up.

Interaction (7/10): it is good that you thanked your readers at the end of some chapters but I think it would be even better if you replied to most of the comments.

Cover (10/10): really beautiful edited cover!

Settings (10/10): great setting.

Characters (9/10): I loved all the characters, especially Sky. I think it could be better if you made character profiles though, because at the start I was so confused with which character was which Agent.

Usp (bonding between characters) (10/10): everyone's connections were great in the story.

Title/Subtitle: (9/10). I think the title could have been named better to fit with the story which was more about revenge, crime instead of love.

The description was very nicely done.

Overall judgement (17/20): overall it was a great read! I really loved the book as whole. The chapters were a bit too long so I sometimes did feel like it was dragging. Also I think the author needs to re read each chapter as there are mistakes with gender, character name confusion and some grammatical errors. Otherwise it was a very well thought story. Really well done.

book:- Love and lies

author:- Insane_Rhyme

judge:- dikshaj02

Plot (17/20): the plot is very good but I feel like it got too complicated with some characters being revived as well.

Interaction: (10/10) great interection between the author and the readers! The author really paid attention to the readers and also held a q&a with the characters. I found this to be a very effective way to get the readers involved in the book more.

Cover: 10/10.

Settings: 10/10. Good settings. The reader doesn't get bored as the characters travel to different places, especially to Australia.

Characters: 8/10. I like all the characters but I do believe that the relationships get very confusing. I would advice the author to make character profiles of the main ones and list the relationships between those characters too.

Usp (bonding between characters): 10/10.

Title/Subtitle: (10/10). Fantastic description of the book and great choice of title.

Overall judgement: (15/20). Overall the book is really good. But I personally think that the story got too complicated and could have been kept simpler. There are also some grammatical errors, so I'd advice the author to proof read all the chapters. However, I loved the comedic factor very much! Love the author's sense of humour which showed in the characters. Really well done for the story, I wish you best of luck for the completition!

All the best for the competition.!

So guys here's the review of the mystery genre.

Next reviews are coming up soon. We will sort out book according to votes on the book.

Regards,
               Team fantastic avengers.