Happy ever after? Part 2

Tyga p.o.v

Nicki drop me off at my house and she said something about she coming over later cause Wayne need her for something... I swear those 2 have something going on. I open door and run upstairs and lay down on my bed. May I Sure start writing my WILL... ugg!  Sometimes I wish I could just leave Drake and be over this shit.. but you know what happened last time when I try to leave him.  I was in the middle of thinking when someone knock at the door I figure it was nicki so I ran door and open the door but it was Drake standing there I try to close it but he kept it open with his foot.

???: Hey

Tyga:  um.... Hey... Drake??

He just standing laughing... next thing I know he brought to flower from behind him..

???: I don't know which one you like the most so I brought both of them...

Tyga:  um...  Thanks...

???:  So what do you went to do?

Tyga:  um.....

???: where nicki at?

Tyga: she upstairs sleeping. ( please fall for it)

???: o. I wondering since I don't see her car...

Tyga:  um.... Wayne needed it for something...

???: Wayne? Lil Wayne needed nicki car???

Tyga: Yep! 

???: you are the worst when it coming to lying. 

Tyga: what are you talking about?

???: I just show nicki going to Wayne house... you here all by yourself.

Tyga:   even if you kill me nicki will  know Who did it

???: *laugh * Why would I kill you for?

Tyga: look just tell me if you Drake or Jameson... please.

???: Neither

Pleas VOTE.