Christmas gift for Alin

Alin walked into the unknown new coffee shop.

When the door opened she heard a bell. A woman behind the cash-desk looked up at her with a small smile on her old face.

"Welcome, take a seat and somebody will take your order." The old woman said and Alin walked to a table with two seats.

She looked around the shop, it was full of people and most of them having a bad mood. It was early in the morning though.

Two waiters were walking around to serve the moody people, a man with a small face and short blonde hair. And an other with a cute looking face and thick black pretty long curls.

Alin started staring at waiter number two.

She looked down at what she was wearing. It was a cute yellow t-shirt and a white skinny jeans.

Acceptable for a cute boy. She thought.

She looked at the old woman behind the cash-desk, she had grey hair and a grandma-like-dress. Her glasses round that made Alin think of Harry Potter.

She chuckled softly, but didn't noticed that a certain waiter number two walked her way and took the seat opposite of her.

"Can I help you?" He asked with a smirk as he watched Alin looking shocked at him.

"Are you always that sneaky?" She asked, trying to stay cool with the presence of waiter number two.

"Nah. You are a special case." He smiled and she smirked.

"Nice pick up line. But I don't fall for that." Alin lied. She lied really hard, waiter number two was freaking her out in a good way.

"For what do you fall then?" He asked curiously. Wanting to win her.

"I fall for guys who do their job and give me some well deserved coffee." She said with a challenging eyebrow up.

"Is that so?" Orlando asked with a smirk again.

"That is so." She said and he nodded with a smile.

He grabbed his notebook and pen.

"What do you want, Princess ?" He asked and her mouth almost stayed wide open.

Princess? Why princess?

"One just black coffee." She said and he nods, writes it down and stands up. "I'll get it Princess." He said and she shook her head.

If he wouldn't be so attractive, cute, sexy and sassy (all the things she wanted) she would've hated him for the nickname.

She checked her phone, nothing was happening at all.

Alin was currently waiting for a reply from a fashion magazine. They said she was beautiful and they were going to look if she could be model for them.

That has always been something that Alin wanted to be. And now it was coming true, it was more exciting and scary then ever thought.

"Here you go Princess." Orlando said and gave her a Cup of coffee and a cupcake.

She looked oddly at the Cupcake.

"What is that for? Didn't asked for that." She told waiter number two.

"Everything for my Princess." he smiled and walked to another costumer.

Alin was almost sure she was blushing.

'Everything for my Princess.' The words played in her mind again.

MY Princess.

That's just..... *fangirlnoise*

She started eating her cupcake and when she reached the middle section of it a paper was hidden in it.

"What the-?" She rolled it open and saw a number written unto it.

'Call me Princess ;)'

She looked up and saw Waiter number two disappearing in the crowd.

She needed to say something. Anything.......

"I COULD HAVE CHOKED ON IT BLOODY IDIOT!" She yelled with a smirk on her face.

What she didn't knew is that Waiter Number two, had given his number because he was going to stop working here and be an actor.

He smiled at her comment, and was for sure she was going to call him.

Orlando finally got a date after a long time of lonelyness.

•••the end, except for Alin, read on•••

Merry Christmas and I love you so much! I hope you liked it!

legolasmylove