a chance meeting

*beep...beep...beep...bee-*
I wake up to my alarm for 6:15am and stretch looking at the clock it says 8:30 am."shit! Im late." I jump out of bed throwing the covers off of me and onto my roomie chelsea who's standing in my doorway with my work slacks and a smirk.i sigh walking over grabbing them out of her hand.

"Thanks chelsea i owe you one".i say running back into the bathroom to shower and dress as quickly as possible.
About 15 minutes later im out of the door with my jacket and lunch box struggling to get both into my satchel.

15 minutes later
As i walk into the psychiatric asylum Nate another volunteer here comes rushing toward me on my way to the locker room.i smile nervously as if he's bearing bad news."Hi Nate."

He shakes his head and scolds me saying."Don't you "Hi Nate" me bitch carol has been up my ass today looking for you. She wants you to work with the leader of all the patients today try to get him to say something non-violent with his sexy ass hmmm  chile i tell you he could ram my inside any day any way honey mmm.i-" i cut him off giggling at him if you don't know now you now Nate is as gay as the day is long but hey ian mad at him get in where you fit in am i right?.

Anyway as i finish putting my things away and walk into the meeting area to set up my things for my meeting with Michael who i have never seen before there is a commotion with two of our most unstable patients here.

Security breaks them up and escorts one back to their room and the other im guessing is Michael because they bring him in the room and handcuff him to the table.

He is quite easy on the eyes. Nice curly hair.brown sepia eyes that capture you with just a glance.slender body frame. Chiseled jaw line that can cut into your finger with just a gentle glide across it. And his aura is cocky intimidating and insane yet very gentle like he wouldn't hurt you unless he had no other choice.i break the ice by introducing myself.

"Hi...michael my name is-.""ik wtf your name is you stupid cunt...i will slice and dice yo ass keep on." I become intimidated causing him to stare into my eyes and smirk licking his lips.

I clear my throat for now its rather dry due to my fear and speak to him calmly.
"Um mr.jackson...im here to evaluate your situation.""wtf you mean evaluate my situation ...there aint one to evaluate i killed that whore because of her being her name...a slut...what they didn't. And still don't know about me wont hurt them...unless the alter ego of me takes over...and baby cakes you don't want nor do you need to meet him." He says as calmly as a man who was just about to shank someone can sound. I shudder at the mere thought of one of his alter egos.

"While that may be true mr.jackson-".he interrupts me to tell me."mr.jackson is my dead beat ass dad my name sweet cheeks is michael or in your case maybe daddy...-". I become very unprofessionally attracted to him and i don't know why.is it because he's handsome as he knows he is?... or is it because I'm only 18 and only every had 2 real boyfriends?. Either way tho i can't let him know that.
"Michael i don't think that's what we are here for okay...but i just want to ask you some questions that i hope you wont mind answering for me?. I say quite afraid of his answer.

He smirks then licks his oh so kissable lips all while looking me from head to toe. I mean im nothing special. Im 5'2 and a half . curly brown hair with some highlights that go to my shoulders.hazel eyes.plump lips but i know im nothing compared to what he's had in the past the girl he killed looked way better than i do. I mean look at her.

Her name was Arabian but the street name she went by with all known gang affiliates who have had a taste of what she's got is the ebony queen

I look up from the notebook my questions are now written down in to meet michaels insane gaze.

Michaels POV

It ain't everyday that i see a woman worth looking at but this specimen sitting her pretty ass in front of me -...mmm let me stop before i get started and can't control what happens next.i hear these goddamn voices talking to me again and it's really pissing me off.

"She is just like Arabian...kill her!!!...here! And now before she kills you like Arabian was planning to with that dead beat baby father of your mother's hell when you're done with her kill him too." The voices say to me but they don't stop there

"She is going to tell them you're crazy then you'll have more time here... just talk to her then once she has her answers convince her that you like her get her alone bang her brains in then strangle the bitch and throw her in Lake Ontario they'll never find her body." 

They convince me with this plan of theirs that i do to her what she'll do to me eventually like Arabian and i smirk looking at her while rubbing my thumb with my index finger to control the sudden anger i feel toward her.

I know that if i lunge at her the security will be on me faster than a rat on flicking cheese. I look at around the room to only see one very small statured female security guard and let me tell you the bitch is ugly.

Anyway i turn and look back at this psychotherapist im guessing who looks to be no more than 18 or 19...too bad she wont live much longer.i lean in closer to her smelling the perfume she has on which is pretty in peach released in 2003 im not even sure if she old enough to wear such an elegantly pleasing fragrance.

She looks up and starts her questions.

Y/N POV
I start to question him but ig the first question caught him off guard for he frowns then makes what i believe to be a very sexually pleasing thinking face.
I asked him a question that seems to be a trigger in itself
" before you killed her what did she say to trigger the outburst of violence toward her?" To which he responds with a question of his own.

"What did the psych ward tell you she said?"
"Well in the report it says that there were burns strangulation marks  on her body and neck what were your reasons for doing those things?"
He smirks then his answer is if not the most violent and negative I've heard here ever.
"She never really cared about me so i tortured the bitch...3 days later i found her picking at the hand cuffs and chains i placed on her legs so she couldn't run and scream for the world to her so i shot her in the stomach...then i slit her pretty little sperm swallower from one ear to the other while she stared me in the eyes and cried."

Im really starting to believe that he is truly demented for I've never heard anything like that before in life.

So he asks me if i would like to hear the story that lead up to her murder to which i accept for i want to help him if i can.