Fallen child + Ruins

Yang quickly went to the next video and the first thing they see is a fireball blasting Flowey away. The four girls was relieved as Ruby herself smiles when she saw the character that saved the child.

*3. Fallen child*

Toriel appears.

"What a miserable creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth. Do not be afraid, my child. It is I, Toriel, guardian of the ruins." Toriel says.

The four girls have fully calmed down as they saw that this monster is nothing like that flower.

[Toriel]
Oh dear child
You've fallen down
It's dark and there's no one around
To guide you through the dark
But please don't you worry

This monster named Toriel has such a sweet and caring voice that it reminds the team of a caring mother. It made Ruby and Yang remember their super mum, Summer with Blake remembering Kali.

Though to Weiss is different. She never had a caring family nonetheless a caring mother. The only person that Weiss trusts the most is her older sister Winter. And even then they weren't able to spent much time togethers since Winter joined the military. So seeing such a caring person is making her feeling jealous to all those that actually have someone caring for them.

Your little head
I'll be here
To guide you along
Right here, by your side
Through the maze
And teach you the way
Just take my hand
Don't be afraid
It has been so long since a human has
Come by here
Y

ou remind me of love
I'd once known

The four is silent as they want to just listen to such a kind song. Though to those that never played the game had a thought.

'There was other humans that fell down?' Was what Weiss and Blake thought.

Listen well
My dear child
You're going to grow up
And learn all that
Life will teach you
Your mother is always so proud
And you will never leave me
Here you will stay

Never will you be afraid
Here with me,
You've fallen down, now get up
The underground isn't such
An awful place to live
Peacefully together and who
would need to see light of day?

Ruby felt like tearing up as Toriel keeps on reminding her of Summer. She then felt Yang wrap her arms on Ruby. The two look at each other and smiled while snuggling up comfortably.

Oh my child
Bathed in light
I know that you're scared, that you've
Fallen down
But Toriel
Will spare your life
Come, my child
Let's move on
And live in my world and just
Maybe you
Could teach me
How you stayed determined and strong.

"So beautiful." Blake said as she wipe a tear from her eye. Weiss nods in agreement with a smile.

Yang decided not to say anything as she pressed on the next video while still hugging on Ruby.

*4. Ruins*

The screen showed Toriel and Frisk walk through the Ruins as they hear various monsters sing.

[Chorus]

This is how the story begins
Will this fallen child make us friends
Or will they give in, kill us all?

This left Weiss and Blake shocked that the monsters would assume that from a child.

This also surprised the two sisters since while they have played the game and have known of the multiple endings, though they have only played through the neutral run. So they don't know about the pacifist nor the genocide runs. Not to mention it had been years since they played the game so their knowledge of it is quite limited.

Who knows when an angel will fall?
We want to fly
Out from the ruins where we lie
But someday soon
We'll see the sky.

Then the song once again was broken off into two paths. Weiss actually found this quite annoying as Blake tried to listen carefully. Ruby just tried to sing along though she is failing with Yang slightly chuckling at the attempt.

[Nabstablook]
I stay underground
Garbage all around
Cry and mope, oh wow
This is my life now
I spent all these years
Just me and my tears
My cousin is gone,
I'll lay on the lawn
Never seen the dawn
Pretty sure it's gone
Cry and mope, oh wow
This is my life now
Screw up everything
Barely can even sing

[Chorus]
This is how the story begins
Will this fallen child make us friends
Or will they give in, kill us all?
Who knows when an angel will fall?We want to fly
Out from the ruins where we lie
But someday soon
We'll see the sky
This is how the story begins
Will this fallen child make us friends
Or will they give in, kill us all?
Who knows when an angel will fall?We want to fly
Out from the Ruin where we lie.
But someday soon

The song thankfully went back to a single path which Weiss is thankfull for.

Though they did notice that one of the voices sounded quite depressed.

[Chorus]
We'll see the sky
The morning sun
Will shine down from on high
And the stars
Above
Will shine down and show
Their love...

The song ended with the human and Toriel meeting what look like a crying ghost.

"It seems like the Monsters wanted to see the surface again." Blake said as this is once again reminding of the hate between the Humans and Faunus. While it isn't as bad now as it was back then there is still remnants of the Great War still affecting them all.

"Yea but why do they think the kid is there to kill them?" Weiss said as everyone was thinking the same thing.

"Well nothing is going to happen just thinking about so let's listen to some more 'Boo-tiful' music together." The others groan at that ghost pun as Yang smiles brightly.

"What? My jokes not 'ghoul' enough for you?" The girls groans even more as Yang was prepared to do more ghost puns but got her mouth covered by Ruby's hand.

"Yang, please stop."