Prologue

Ainsley Scarlatti Volturion is the youngest of three siblings, he was turned by his brother in law,Colton and now he was a new born vampire feeding off his parents.

Being the youngest of three siblings, they were always very protective over Ainsley cause he was a newborn.

What happens when Ainsley stumbled into a nightclub by accident being misunderstood for a stripper because of his goddess like body,he finds his mate,the notorious rogue alpha Thadeus Dimitrioñe.

Now that Thadeus has had a glance of his mate- his other half that he's been waiting for so long,he wants more and he will stop at nothing until he finds his kitten.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Thadeus was so desperate to find his mate,he's been to hell to seek help from the king of hell Silas Stormwood, the king of hell.

"What do want with Ainsley?" Silas asked his deadly gaze burning holes  into Thadeus eyes.

"He's my mate. I just want to find him" Silas stood up from his throne chair.

"Ainsley is my mate's youngest brother" he says before he swiftly drew his hands as black mist appears and Thadeus scrunches his brows.

Everyone knew of the mating of the four kings, in all the realms was story of the four kings,two of them who had given birth to a pair of twins each.

They were miracle children because men couldn't become pregnant but the two pair of triplets were the evidence of man pregnancies.

After that Thadeus started tracking down every mate of the king Silas.
Until he came past The king of the strongest breeds,hybrids, King Iris.

Who was deadly handsome man for a dad to four kids,his brothers was Ainsley and Evan.

Thadeus then started sending over troops after troops to fetch his mate but they were always sent back until he'd finally had it and went to the realms of hybrids to get his mate himself.